The Evening Event (second version) || hbc+olivia‼️‼️

🤍

  ━━━━━━━‼️‼️TW‼️‼️━━━━━━━

                  ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
                                 panic attack
                  └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Well... This is the second version of my very first story. I wanted to add more information. On the other hand, I want to keep it as a memory. That's why I decided to add another chapter to this book. I hope you enjoy it.

I think I need to warn you that this time, it'll be a bit more intense or darker than the first one as I add some more extra details. There may also include panic attacks and something that makes you feel uncomfortable. If so, feel free not to read the rest of the story, dear.

A quick note: You are the daughter of Helena Bonham Carter and Olivia Colman, named Y/N Bonham Carter, and you three are attending a party.

(Mama is Helena, and Mommy is Olivia.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

       ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━       ♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Y/N POV
I walked to my mama, who was standing next to mommy. They were having a conversation with their co-workers and friends. When I got near them, something stopped my moving steps. That was — my mommy's attention. The guy in my brain screamed that she noticed all the wrong things especially, my red, puffy eyes, by giving a quick glance at me. How hard I tried to look normal, I failed. I saw that mommy talked to mama about something. Something about me. Now, I had to face the eyes I didn't want to see most.

The eyes filled with worries..
Not only from mommy but also from mama..

I knew with no doubt that when mommy noticed that something's wrong with me, that went to mama too. Mommy and mama tried to make an excuse for the conversation and came to me immediately. But my legs headed to opposite direction.

I run away from them.

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't face them, although I needed them most at this moment. I needed to go away from these people. A lot of eyes might watch us from somewhere, mightn't they? I also couldn't face those eyes. It's no good for the three of us, especially my mothers. I did not have enough courage to see my mommies suffering the consequences of my actions.

On the way, my vision became blurry as tears were slowly building up in my eyes. My already burned eyes were starting to heat up again. My hot tears flew through my face while I was trying to get away from the crowds. I searched for a way to the bathroom. It took me some minutes to find where it was. However, I could manage it. I found one.