Vivid Dream || hbc

🤍💗
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
                  ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
                             sad, comfort
                  └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

                                     🤍💗♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡                  ┌──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐                                 sad, comfort                   └──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

A pair of glossy brown eyes met another pair of moist brown eyes. Both were sad. But the older's ones included one thing; empathy while the younger's ones were grief. Y/N didn't want to end the day. There's so much joy. The whole day was full with laughter and all the things she'd always wanted to do with her grandma. They'd bathed together in the warm bath-tub. Then, they went shopping. They cooked their favourite meal together. Y/N could hug her grandma as much as she wanted. That's her favourite thing doing with her grandma. Every night, she went closer to her grandma and hugged her, snuggling her head into her grandma's chest and relaxing her tense body. She loved to listen her grandma's heart beat and there's no reason why. She usually drifted off under the touch of her grandma's hand patting, rubbing her back.

"It's time to go back, dear." Y/N's grandma said softly.
"Where, grandma?" Y/N asked.
"Somewhere far, far away from home and you, my love."
"Pleaseee.... Don't leave me again. It's too lonely without you. And if you go, who will give me a big hug like you always do? Who will wait for us whenever we visit you? And how about grandpa? And.. and who's gonna love me like you do? You're the only person who can make me feel like a baby, like a child. Please... Please... Grandma.." Y/N begged her grandma while her eyes were filling with tears and flowing uncontrollably on her rosy cheeks.

"I promise you, dear. We will meet again someday. Until then, please stay strong and be happy, love. I will always watch you grow over there." — She pointed to the sky— "Whenever you need me, remember... I'm always here." — Her pointing finger changed the direction to my left chest, where the heart was. Y/N nodded as she let her grandma knew that she understood the assignment. The grandma cupped the young girl's face and gave a goodbye kiss on the forehead. Y/N closed her eyes and accepted the kiss. Y/N hugged her grandma tightly for the last time. Her grandma accepted her hug warmly and happily.
"Goodbye, dearest. I love you."
"Goodbye for now, grandma. I love you so much. And I promise I'll be okay."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Y/N's closed eyes slowly opened up. She felt cold around her body as the hug disappeared. Her eye balls waved from here to there, looking around the room as like she tried to figure it out where she was. Finally, she figured it out.

She was dreaming.

She felt an arm around her shoulder. That's the one and only her love of life, Helena Bonham Carter. She slowly moved the arm and pulled the blanket to her chest, gripping firmly the edge of the blanket. She tried not to cry but she couldn't help herself as the whole dream was coming to her mind, replaying the whole dream. She remembered all the conversations she and her grandmother said vividly. And all the happy things they did. This dream carried the most heartbreaking happy memories of her childhood with her grandmother.

She turned to the wall, facing her back to Helena and cried softly, covering her face with the blanket not to make any noise or Helena would wake up. Her whole body was shaking as her cry was growing. She tried her best not to be noticed but Helena did notice that. Her controlled breathing and sniffing woke Helena up somehow without drawing any attention intendedly.

"Shhh... It's okay." Helena whispered in her hoarse voice as she was still half asleep. She moved her body closer to the girl and embraced her. Y/N turned to Helena, snuggling herself in the older woman.
"I- I'm sorry to wake you up." She said between her sobs.
"It's okay.. No worries.. Let's go back to sleep. How about that?" Y/N nodded against her chest. She tried to get back to sleep but she couldn't. The tears were still flowing through her eyes. It made her want to cry more as she couldn't control herself. She cried harder than before but she tried not too loud as Helena was going to sleep again.
"Shhh.. it's okay, love... Let them all out. You don't need to control them. You can cry as long as you wish. I'm here for you the whole time. I promise. Shhh..." Helena cooed her as she exactly knew what Y/N was doing. She rubbed her hands up and down on the back of Y/N to soothe her. Y/N cried her eyes out. Helena's nightgown was soaked with tears as Y/N cried in her chest, hugging her tight. But Helena didn't care about the clothes or whatever. The only thing she cared about was Y/N. She wanted to make the little girl comfort. She wanted to give Y/N what she needed the most at the moment.
Motherly Love...
That's what she needed most right now. She needed a shoulder to cry on.

After a few more minutes, Y/N stopped crying. Her breathing was getting peaceful but sometimes inhaled sharply as a result of heartache crying. Helena carefully moved the body to look at the girl and she found her sleeping with wet eyelashes, puffy eyes and the lines of tears on her face. Her heart sank to see her little girl in this situation. She pressed her lips against the girl's forehead and head. Then, she whispered, "Good Night, my love. Hope you're okay in the morning. I love you so much." She gave a kiss in her hair again, pulling Y/N into her arms. In a few minutes, Helena let go the real world and slowly went to the dreamland where she could keep her little girl from everything that could hurt her feelings or physical...

started date: 30/apr/2023 (22:30)
finished date: 30/apr/2023 (23:58)

words count: 966 words

A.N
Well.. this is a small story... This is really how I feel these days...
When you are grandma's girl and she's not with you anymore... when a person who gives you the best love and memories becomes your memory... </3