Chapter 3

The day had finally come for Paisley to start her vacation. The day started rainy and cloudy outside the rain hit the window pane with a loud thud. Paisley twisted and turned as the hard-hitting of the rain against her window made it hard for her to sleep comfortably. Paisley dark brown eyes glanced over at her hot pink apple phone case. "Hey Siri what time is it?" she said in a sleepy exhausted voice. The robotic voice responded, "It is 4:00 a.m., is there anything else I can do for you?" Siri responded. Paisley eyes widen as she realizes the time.

"Damn! My flight leaves at 6:00 am!" Without replying to Siri she rushed into the bathroom taking a quick steamy shower, after that she put on a casual black leather jacket and ripped blue jeans. Her long blond hair went down to her shoulders. She applied a little bit of foundation and some long lashes that highlighted her brown eyes. She then applied a little bit of pink eyeshadow and pink lipgloss that also highlighted her lips. She made her way into the living room, "What time is it, Siri?" Paisley rushed over to her leather boots putting them on. "It is 4:40 am..." Paisley shook her head.

Paisley walked over to her phone as she entered her password she then booked herself an Uber which would arrive in five minutes, and she sighed with relief. "Thank God for Uber," she says. She grabbed her heavy dark blue suitcase, Paisley made her way outside as her Uber arrived, she got into the car as the Uber driver greeted her. They arrived at the airport within 2 hours, she thanked the driver as she made her way inside the busy airport. Paisley checked in her suitcase and got her ticket then she journeyed to the security gate which took about twenty minutes once she got to the gate, they were called the last group of passengers. Paisley ran over to her gate, she was allowed through as she found her seat, and the doors closed as she tightly buckled her seatbelt.

After the 16-hour flight, she finally made it to the beautiful island of Hawaii, she grabbed her suitcase from the airport and was in a taxi toward the Resort, she arrived and approached a large building that read Tropical Resort in big bold letters surrounded the building and palm trees with coconuts. The temperature was a lot warmer than in New York and she could feel herself getting hot, she took off her jacket and then grabbed her suitcase as she thanked the Uber driver. She made her way inside the building, she walked over to the receptionist's desk, "Welcome to Tropical Resort what is your name ma'am?" The receptionist asked. "One room it should be under Paisley Huntington." The receptionist nodded, "Ah yes, Miss. Huntington, you will be in our luxury suite room 104." The receptionist handed her the room key.

Paisley eyes widened with surprise as she made her way to the room on the ground floor. She used the room key to open the door it instantly lit up green. She turned the knob and it revealed a tall man with brown hair, he turned to face her. "Oliver what are you doing here?" she said surprised while his blue eyes stared at her. "I should ask you the same thing.." he says while crossing his arms. Paisley could smell his strong scent of cologne he was dressed in a casual black tank top and jean shorts.