Chapter 5

Paisley woke up the next morning as she saw the sunlight beaming through the beautiful window view. She ran her hands through her blond hair as she took a moment to take a deep breath for a moment. She looked over to the side of the bed to see it empty already. Paisley hopped out of bed as her feet hit the wooden floor, she made her way inside of the kitchen room. She saw Oliver with his tall figure over to the coffee machine. His hair was usually gelled back but it was ruffled and his shirt was now a little bit open and loose showing his broad chest again. He gave a loud yawn as he then turned to notice Paisley.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead you slept for quite a while." He grinned. Paisley rubbed her eyes as she felt morning had just begun, "Not everyone is a morning person, Oliver, how long have you been up though?" She walked over beside him near the beige-painted counter. "I woke up at 6:00 am and usually when I'm at home I'm up since 6:00 am getting ready for work so I guess I could be considered a morning person." Paisley nodded, "Definitely it is hard for me to get up in the mornings, usually a nice hot shower and a pep talk do the trick to get me through the early mornings for work." Oliver nodded as he focused on making a macchiato.

Oliver started to add a steamed layer of milk to the bottom of the cup, then he added the two shots of expresso towards the middle layer, and lastly to finish up the top he added some more steamed milk which made it frothy and creamy. Oliver admired his work and smiled to himself, "Would you like to have one?" He asked.

Paisley had to admit to herself that the macchiato within every detail was perfect with its appearance and was professionally done. "I wouldn't mind having a cup... I need some coffee to get my energy back up." Oliver laughed a little bit, "This should give you the energy you need within the two shots of expresso.." He began making the second macchiato after following the same steps he handed the coffee mug over to Paisley.

She gently took it from him, Paisley took a sip as she tasted the coffee and the frothy taste of the milk which made it delicious, she closed her as she took another sip. "I can tell you enjoy my coffee that's good to know." Paisley instantly opened her eyes as she set the coffee mug back on the counter. " Thank you... it was delicious..."  Paisley made eye contact with him, and Oliver looked back at her, "You're welcome..." he replied.

"Do you mind if I take a shower first?" He asked curiously. "No, that is fine I'm going to make a phone call to my Dad.." she replied. "To get the room situation sorted out good idea.." She could hear the bit of sarcasm in his voice, He made his way into the bathroom shutting the door behind him in a quick motion. Paisley couldn't even get the words out, to reply to his comment. Paisley didn't understand why he was being sarcastic towards her, she had many thoughts running through her head. Paisley looked down at her phone as she began to dial her dad's number.

The phone dialed until she could hear her dad's voice, "Hey, Paisley how is your trip?" Her dad asked. "It's going well Dad, They have a beautiful view of the beach and the palm trees are absolutely beautiful!" she replied. Paisley decided not to tell her Dad about the situation perhaps she and Oliver could get along together within the suite.

Oliver's demeanor did change when she mentioned her possibly telling her Dad about the situation. The background noise on the phone was noisy which meant good news that their restaurant was doing good business. "It's pretty noisy Dad.." She says. "Yes, we have a lot of customers Paisley but I have to go we have more orders to attend to I'll call you back later, I love you!" Paisley smiled, "I love you too Dad, bye." The call was instantly ended.

Paisley could see the steam coming from out the shower, as Oliver stepped out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She could see the droplets of water on his chest and the towel tucked snuggly around his waist, and somehow he managed to gel his hair perfectly during that duration of time. "What did your dad say?.." He asked curiously. "I didn't tell him perhaps you can show me more of your cafe artistic skills and I can show you some exquisite meals?" His eyes widened with surprise, he was sure though she was going to tell her Dad, "Sounds good to me Paisley." Paisley smiled at him at his response.

She moved closer to him standing in front of his face, "Good it sounds great to me too." she looked not breaking eye contact with him. Paisley then walked into the bathroom taking a steamy shower, she managed to bring her clothes in beforehand. After a long shower, she got dressed in a beautiful floral dress. She put on some foundation a pair of long fake eyelashes and pink lipgloss as she wanted a natural appearance. She placed brown sandals on her feet.

Paisley's blond hair was down to her shoulders as she made her way towards the kitchen as she figured Oliver would be. Oliver looked at her in awe, he had on a casual Hawaiian shirt and blue jean shorts. The Hawaiian shirt highlighted his chest as if nothing was underneath it. "Are you staring at me?" Paisley asked intently.

"No, I thought I saw a fly or something moving around here." He says looking around. Paisley laughed at how he was a horrible liar, "Mhm.. right that makes sense.." she said with a laugh. "Where should we head to?" He says quickly changing the subject. "I would say the beach would be great!" she said with excitement in her voice. "Okay, beach it is then."

Paisley and Oliver made it to the beach by the taxi driver. She saw thousands of people on the beach playing on the sand, lounging on the chairs, and playing in the crystal blue ocean. Paisley could feel the warmth of the sand beneath her feet, she watched Oliver as he made his way towards the water, just a few inches away a woman with dark black hair and blue eyes approached him, she wore a blue swimsuit, and she would smile, and mess with her hair as she spoke, she was shorter than him and she had a confident posture. Oliver's eyes were directly on her as she spoke while her lips moved. She could see the woman touching his arms and blushing a rosy red.

Paisley couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, she wasn't sure why she felt this way, but she instantly did. The woman had pulled out her phone as Oliver had entered his number and handed it back to her. The woman hugged him tightly then they both headed into the water swimming and having fun. Paisley had a phobia of water ever since she was little she promised herself she would never go in it due to her fear of drowning. She sighed as she sat down on one of the open lounge chairs making herself comfortable.