Chapter 10

Oliver eventually drifted off to sleep, it was the next morning as the birds started chirping and the sun glistening. Paisley woke up to find herself within an empty bed as usual. She rubbed her eyes then hopped out of bed into the kitchen. She saw a note lying on the table. She began reading the note, she then sighed as she saw a cup of steamy hot coffee and a blueberry muffin sitting on the counter. Oliver had disappeared with Amber with a morning breakfast at a restaurant and had left her with a coffee and a muffin.

Paisley was pretty irritated at the fact, that she was now alone for a couple of hours. Paisley sat down near the wooden table as she began to eat her muffin and drink her coffee. Paisley had heard a sudden knock at the door. She raised her eyebrows as she was surprised, she opened up the door as it revealed Oliver standing behind it with a huge smile on his face. Paisley moved her eyes from left to right as he was alone. "Do you even know Amber?" She asked curiously walking away towards the table. Oliver leaned his body against the door frame, "I mean I know her pretty well.. why does it matter to you?" He asked now crossing his arms.

"Well.. like I said before you two have just met and now going on a second date, and I thought it wasn't really working out?" she asked a bit confused. "Well.. once I got to know her she is a really laid back and nice person why can't you see that?" He asked. Paisley rolled her eyes as she continued to eat. "It's all an act Oliver, I don't know why can't you see that, she wants you all for herself..." Paisley sighed. "You don't know her Paisley you can't judge her.." There was a bit of tension between the both of them because they had different viewpoints.

Another person came into view, it was one of the worker's who worked at the hotel. "Ma'am is everything alright I heard a bit of a commotion.." she says as she looked at her. "Yes everything is fine we had a misunderstanding...." Paisley replied. "We do have a room available it'll cost extra.." she said softly. Oliver looked over at the lady with a heavy sigh then he looked over at Paisley and they stood there for a brief moment.