Chapter 4

With the awkward silence between them, they both squeezed their way out of the doorway together. Paisley marched her way down the hallway ahead of Oliver to the receptionist area. She approached the same receptionist from before, "Hello Miss. Huntington, how may I help you today, you seem distressed...?" She says as her Emerald Green eyes look at Paisley and her black straight hair goes down to her shoulders, her name tag is in bold which reads Maia.

She looked to be in her early 20's. "There seems to be a mistake I was supposed to be alone in the suite by myself not with another person..." Paisley stated. "No.. actually the suite belongs to me I booked it first," Oliver replied. "No... I did.." Paisley looked at him while slightly rolling her eyes.

The receptionist looked back and forth with her eyes moving from one person to another, she started to type on her computer while looking at her screen.  The crowds of people within the lines were staring at them their eyes widening with surprise. "One moment please..." There was a bit of silence for a moment which felt peaceful and calm. "It seems like you both booked the same room and ended up sharing the suite for the entirety of your stay..." she says clearing her throat.

"Are you sure, is there any other rooms available?" Paisley asked. "No ma'am we are fully booked as you came during a time where we get the most business, I'm sorry for the inconvenience anything else I can do?" she asked curiously. "No thank, Maia you are a wonderful receptionist have a great day.." Paisley walked off towards the room.

The receptionist nodded as she attended to the next hotel guest in line. Oliver followed behind her back to the suite. "This is going to be a long vacation..." Paisley made her way onto the queen-sized bed as she blooped down. Oliver shut the door behind him. She could see a beautiful window view of the beach as it was already starting to approach dark as the sky was no longer lit up but filled with stars. Oliver finished unpacking he made his way over to the bathroom he wetted the washcloth as he started to dap the sweat from his forehead.

He walks back into the bedroom, "Well.. at least we have a beautiful view of the beach.." He says as he stands beside the window looking at the view. Paisley got up from the bed as she stood beside him, "Yeah the view is beautiful.. at night." she says softly under her breath.

Paisley noticed he had a slight smile on his face, "Wait until our parents find out we both ended up booking the same room kind of ironic, huh?" He says with a bit of a husky laugh. Paisley laughed along with him, he had a deep soothing voice, "Yeah, they will be surprised just as we are that we both decided to take a vacation at the same time." Oliver stood there looking down at Paisley as she spoke he wanted to listen to everything she had to say. Paisley looked up back at him, he cleared his throat while breaking eye contact with her. 

"Maybe our parents could get this sorted out and perhaps a room will open up.." He says while diverting his attention back to the window view. Paisley sighed, "Well if they do that, someone could still end up without a room if one does not open up..." she says. "Well... how do you know... I mean anything is possible besides we could have our separate rooms and not have to share stuff like the bed, sink, bathroom..." Paisley shook her head as she made her way back onto the bed.

She was completely exhausted and didn't want to keep discussing the situation.  She figured her dad was busy with the restaurant or sleep so she would text or call him tomorrow. Oliver was exhausted too and decided to hop into the bed with her. Paisley pulled the covers over her, and Oliver did the same as they kept a distance away from each other. The lights automatically turned off as they fell asleep.