03.: Special Someone

playιng: [I wanna party] - [Rio]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Neteyam] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

IT WAS REALLY QUIET at home. You could only hear Mom preparing food and Dad polishing his bow, which is why Eyktan and I whispered so that they didn't hear anything about our conversation.

"Mom, Dad can we go play with Spider?" I heard Lo'ak ask our parents while sitting in our room with Eyktan. I raised my head and looked at Eyktan expectantly. "Let's go with them!"

He shook his head. "They already have Yu'kiya as a babysitter anyway." he replied. "But not for babysitting! Since the sky people got here, we've never really had time to do anything that didn't have to do with training or radeing skyships." I spoke to him. He sighed. "All right, but let us ask our parents first." I nodded.

"Mom, Dad, can I go with Lo'ak and the others?" Dad looked at me in surprise, a big grin written on Lo'ak's face. "I don't know, you should meet Nah'li today." Mom elbowed him in the side. "OW-"

"Sure, it's nice if he wants to do something with his siblings." She said to him, completely ignoring his pain. Finally she looked at me. "But please take Tuk with you, she loves playing with you guys so much." I nodded.

"You're coming with us? What about Eyktan." Lo'ak asked me as we walked out of the hut. "He has to ask his parents for a moment." I replied as I picked up Tuk and Eyktan walked past me. We followed him with the Ikrans and stopped in front of the hut. "Dad?" he asked and took a step into the hut. "Eyktan!" his little sister hugged him stormily and gave him a big grin. "Hey Kili, is Dad home." She shook her head.

"He just went to Uncle Lyk, Yu'kiya resisted the bond and Tarsem's parents didn't like that, now she's getting into trouble again and Dad wants to talk to Lyk so that he didn't mean to be so strict." she gave him a monologue. "And mom?" "She's currently visiting Aunt Tia'mra and Tiv'yamur at the Tree of Voices." He nodded. "Okay, can you tell Dad that I'm outside with Neteyam and his siblings. I'll be back at eclipse."

"Are you leaving again? You've been home so rarely lately." She sighed. "Okay, I'll tell Dad, but be careful, you know how much Mo'at and Nikti hate it when they have to patch you guys up every time!" "Yes, yes, we understand." Eyktan turned back to us. "Have fun! And take good care of Tuk!" Kili called after us.

"We do!" Eyktan and Lo'ak shouted back.

╭┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-