15.: Forgive me

playιng: [Jump] - [Silent Child]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---
╭┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Disclaimer:

This chapter will include - Sex in a female POV,

Don't like it? Don't read it.

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Yu'kiya] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

THE ARROW LANDED in the middle of the tree trunk as I let go of it. Imagining that the tree would be Nah'li or Neteyam brought me joy when I hit it. "Bastard!" I cursed in anger as I shot another arrow.

"Yu'kiya." I glanzed at him angrily before drawing the bow again. "Leave." I simply said shooting another arrow. "I want to talk with you." I shot another arrow. "Yeah but I don't want to talk with you."

"Please Kiya." He grabbed me by my arm. Looking at me so full of pain. "Don't call me Kiya." I said coldly, trying not to cry again. Slowly shaking his hand off of me. "Please just- Listen to me!" "GO AWAY!" He put his ears back as I shouted at him. He looked so hurt it broke my heart but... he hurted me first.

"Please- I love you! I fell in love with you, with the way you talk. I love your eyes and your body, your- your little fins and your markings. I love the way you sing, your voice and how- how sassy and mean you are sometimes. I love your fearlessness and how you are able to start a fight with everyone and everything. I love everything about you." He said desperately.

I just starred at him. I have to admit this was the sweetes thing someone has ever said to me but. I hate him. "Please...I don't wanted to hurt you..." "Yeah but you did. And you can keep your stupid jewlery." I pressed the headdress against his chest and he took it, not realizing what is happening right now. "No, please don't do this to me... I love you, I-"

"Just leave..." I sighted. "Listen, I know you're scared of the way I make you feel because you don't wanna feel anything. I know that I fucked up and that I hurted you but please... forgive me..." "I don't. Because I don't love you." At least, I don't want to love him anymore. If I denie it, he can't hurt me again.
"I fucked up I know, and it's really pathetic, how much I hope it's you and me in the end. And I know maybe I fucked so hard up when it comes to you that... that will never happen again but..." He came close to me, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Just because we can't be together, it doesn't mean I won't love you..." I slapped his hand out of my face with teary eyes. His touch, I love his touch so much. "I never loved you." "You are lying. I know you love me!" I stared into his eyes coldly, not knowing what to answer. "I almost wish we never met. Then you wouldn't stand here now trying to apologise for something you can't change anymore." "No don't say that, please don't say that." He caressed my cheek again.