04.: Forbidden Cuddles

playιng: [I'm yours] - [Isabel LaRosa]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Yu'kiya] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I WATCHED NETEYAM from afar as he built a saddle. The way his muscles tensed and how focused he was made my legs go weak on their own.

When Nah'li walked towards him and clung to his arm, I wanted to run over and bite her throat out. But he was promised to her so that would have been the stupidest move I could have made.

"Hi Neteyam! What are you doing~?" I heard her ask. That voice, that goddamn voice of hers made my blood boil. "Hi Nah'li. I'm just building a new saddle for Tirolyayo." He said calmly to her. There was no love in his voice either. Like he was just talking to someone he knew.

"It's a bit big for an Ikran, don't you think?" Her hand placed on his chest and stroked down his upper body. His ears stood up and he moved to the side when it went too deep and she wouldn't stop touching his chest. "Is everything okay?" "I just don't like touching..."

I decided that now was the right moment for me to go to him. "Hey!" I crept up next to him from behind while he was just looking at Na'hli and I touched his upper arm.

"Oh, it's you, you scared me. You aren't out with Nikti?" The fact that his voice sounded much different when he spoke to me than to Nah'li was something I was kinda proud of.

"She's training with Eyktan." I replied, looking up at him. "Training? What kind of training?" You could clearly hear the ambiguity in his voice. "Archery. She asked him if he could teach her how to aim better. And since my sister is looking after your siblings today, I got bored."

A grin appeared on my lips as I saw Nah'li's jealous look as she noticed Neteyam's tail starting to wag while he was talking to me. I just hate her. That's why I'm so Happy that I'm closer to Neteyam than she is. It makes her upset.

"Bored you say?" I nodded and innocently. "I also wanted to ask you if you could teach me how to aim better if you have time. I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet." I sheepishly put my hand on the back of my head and glanced at the saddle.

"Who is it for?" "Oh this one, this one is for a friend I made recently." I looked up at him again. "Oh, can I get to know this friend?" His cheeks turned red and I saw Nah'li slowly walk away angrily.

"Uhmmm, maybe another time. He doesn't like other people that much." I took a step closer. "But you will give shooting lessons, right?" "Oh, sure- I.." He stopped talking and started staring somewhere. I followed his gaze only to realize he was fixated on my breasts. "Teyam." "Hm?" I laid my hands on his stomach.