10.: Awake

playιng: [Jump] - [Silent Child]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---
╭┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Disclaimer:

This chapter will include - Sex in a male persons POV, Oral Sex in the POV of a third Person

Don't like it? Don't read it.

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Lo'ak] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

MY EARS TWITCHED as I heard someone coming into the room. "You can lay down next to Lo'ak." I heard Neteyam whisper. "But don't wake him up." What? Who did he bring with him. I tried to smell in the air if there is a hint for the persons gender.

I smelled something feminin. "Are you sure you owe me this. What if we wake-up your brother. I should go home..." I heard Yu'kiyas voice. "No, you promised me that you stay at my place tonight." I didn't see what they were doing but I heard how Neteyam knelt down and felt that Yu'kiya was sitting next me. "I didn't promise you anything." she said.

"You said yes, that's a promise for me, Kiya." I heard her sighing. "But you don't have to, if you don't want to." I heard Neteyam say. Again I didn't see what they were doing but I heard the sound how they were touching eachother.

My eyes opened as I suddendly heard kissing noices and how Yu'kiya started panting and moaning. Or the sound of undressing someone. "Shh, quiet Kiya. You wake up Lo'ak." Neteyam said. I saw him lying her down and moving down on her while placing kisses on her body in the corner of my eye.

He does not-. It was pretty quiet, then I only heard licking sounds and my ears twitched when I heard her whimper. Maybe I shouldn't have done this but because of my curiousity I turned around so I could face the two of them.

My eyes widend as I saw Yu'kiya lying on her back, completely naked and with spread open legs while my brother was between them and licking her. But he was still clothed. I looked up only to look into Yu'kiyas eyes.

I didn't know what she was thinking. She was still panting and quietly moaning because of the pleasure my brother gave her but her eyes seemed empty while looking at me. She also didn't say anything, just tried to get Neteyams attention by tapping his head but he seemd like he didn't really care.

It was weird, staring her into her eyes while my brother literally ate her out. I tried not to look down on her. This is my brothers girl, the woman he is in love with, I am not allowed to look at her breasts even if she is lying next to me naked. Oh damn it beeing a seventeen year old boy.