16.: Guarding

playιng: [Pain] - [Jake Danies]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Narrator] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

JAKE JUMPED UP from his kneeling position as he saw Neteyam entering the hut followed by Yu'kiya. "Oh my Eywa!" Neytiri sighed in relief taking her son into her arms. She left small kisses on the top of his head by pulling it down to her.

Taking a step back Neytiri searched for any wounds on her sons body. "Where were you again, Neteyam? Since when do you just run away?! You have been gone for the last two days!" His father scolded him. "Sorry Sir. I-I needed some time for myself..." "Have you ever thought about apologiseing to Yu'kiya for the way you behaved? Playing with her feelings, what were you thinking! This is why we didn't want you to meet with her alone!" Jake added, looking at Yu'kiya after finishing his sentence.

"I apologise for my son. I'm sorry he hurted your feelings, Princess." His hand landed on her cheek before he pulled her into a hug. For Jake she was like a daughter. Taking care of his children and acting like he is her second father. Since she was born Jake took care of her and her siblings, watching Lyk how to raise children since he hadn't got the hang of it the first year where Neteyam was born. Raising her and Neteyam together with Lyk made them something like family.

Back then Jake promised Lyk that if he dies, he will adopt his children no matter how many. On the otherside Lyk promised the same thing to him. "I'm sorry again, Yu'kiya." She gave him a thumbs up while beeing squeezed by his fathers strong arms. "Ma Jake you are squeezing her to death." "It's fine- I can still breath, don't worry Neytiri-"

She gaseped for air as Jake broke the hug. "Don't worry Sir. We...spoke... some things out and we made up again. It's...fine." Pronouncing the 'fine' in a special way as she glanced at Neteyam. "I found him in the morning so I brought him back. Don't worry he is not injured." she finally informed Neytiri and Jake and said bye to them.

╭┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Yu'kiya] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I entered the hut, rubbing my eyes because of the lack of sleep. "Oh- Mornin' Where have you been?" Eyktan asked as I laid down next to him in our room. "arching..." A silent yawn came out of my mouth. "The whole night?" "Mhm..." My legs rubed against eachother as I thought about what happened with Neteyam a few moments ago.

"You know-" Eyktan sat up and rolled towards me, reaching out for my hair. "Maybe you shouldn't listen so much to Nikti." His fingers opened my braids one by one, taking out the jewlery in my hair. "You think?" "Yeees." His hand reached into a jewlery box next to my head.