12.: Sunset

playιng: [Substance] - [03 Greedo]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Yu'kiya] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I WALKED UP TO the waterfall where Neteyam sat. It was a beautiful place full of plants and glowing Stones. "Hey." Neteyam greeted me with a small smile. "Hey." Tilo flew up and laid down on the giant stone above the waterfall while I was walking up to Neteyam. "This place is beautyful. When did you find it?" I asked, sitting down in front of him.

"Tilo showed me." He smiled. Sometimes it was hard for me to speak with him. Since I was little he always made me nervous. I've never been a loud person. I flirt with him when I'm confident about it. But most of the time he stresses me out with his presence.

I smiled and looked down at the food he had prepared. "Do you like it? The food? I can give you something different if you don't like it." "No it's fine. I like this food." I replied taking the food with my fingers. "You seem quiet today..." I shrugged my shoulders. "I never had a date before..." His eyes whidened and he seemed suprised by my answer.

"Really? But you are such a beautiful woman." A quiet giggle came from me. "Not everybody thinks so I guess. But every girl would have died for a date with you." "I don't know, would they?" he asked playfully. "Probably. I mean you are the most handsome boy in the clan. Of course only when it comes to the clan members of our age. And you are the son of Turuk Makto who is also the Olo'eyktan, of course they all would want to have your attention." "I am? I thought Eyktan was." I shook my head. "He is in second place according to all the girls in our age."

"And what do you think?" I shrugged my shoulders again. "You look fine." "Last time you said hot." "This too..." I finished eating and shoved the plate away from me. "Are you not hungry anymore?" "I never eat much." He stood up and sat down next to me. "You seem different today." "You think?" I looked up to him seeing him nodding in response. "I'm Just nervous." I started fiddeling with my fingers. I always do this when I'm overstrained, nervouse or uncomfortable.

"Why?" "I'm not really confident today..." He laid his hand on my cheek and my jaw and made me look up to him. "But you are so beautyful. This doesn't sound like you." I giggled shortly. "I always were quiet. I can only flirt when I feel confident with myself. I am normally not a really loud person. I can be but most of the time I don't talk much."

"But your voice is so pretty." I smiled again. "Thank you..." It was hard for me to accept compliments. It always was and it still is. I love my body, I love my face, I know deep down in my heart that I look pretty but it is so hard for me to accept it. I always look at my sister and think about the way how beautyful she is. With her pure black hair, her light blue skin and her amber eyes. Whereupon I am just... different. My body is different, I have a shorter torso as most of the people, my hair is different, my eyes are blue and have such weird thingys that appear when I blink underwater. I have fins on my arms, my tail is thicker and has no hair on it's tip. The markings on my body also look different and my skin is much lighter.