24.: Devil

playιng: [Me And The Devil] -[Soap&Skin]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Lo'ak] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I WAS WAITING FOR Yu'kiya outside the hut. The tention between her and Neteyam has been heated since Nikti told her about us getting attacked by an animal. They are fighting all the time now since we arrived home two nights ago.

"I'm telling you, stop ignoring me like a small child!" I heard Neteyam shout. Our parents already have banished them into the free hut at our hideout. None of them wanted to hear them argueing all the time. Especially infront of the children.

"Ignoring you?! You lied to me! You could've died out there!" Yu'kiya shouted back, you could sence their fury in the air. "Don't act like you don't bring yourself in danger all the time!" "I have a reason for it!" "Oh really?! Like protecting us!?"

"Yes!" "That's bullshit! You don't need to protect us!" "Oh, and I need to be happy with you nearly dying!?" It felt like they got angrier and angrier the more they talked to eachother. Kiri already covered Tuks ears. "No one asked you to protect us!" "No one asked you to bond with me!" "I fell in love with you!" "And no one asked you to do that either." Yu'kiya hissed, grabbing her bow.

"I need to whatch your siblings now. This conversation is over." she grumbled and left the hut. Her eyes stoftening as she saw us infront of their hut, Kiri covering Tuks ears. "You wanna explore? Go ahead, I'm right behind you guys." Yu'kiya said, cracking a small smile.

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Jake] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Yeah right, and then we could-" Tsu'tey, Lyk and I fell silent as Neteyam entered the hut in fury. Ninat and Neytiri looking at him. "Marriage problems, son?" I asked him calmly. It won't take long until we have to fly out in whatch with him and Lyks children.

Our actual plan was to discuss some raid stradegies and then go and get Eyktan and Neteyam. The two of them are flying with me and Neytiri today. "She is unbelievable! She thinks she has to protect everyone but no - I am the stupid one who nearly dies! As if she was any better than me!" he grumbled, while grabbing his bow and some arrows, perparing for the flyout.

"All the time it is about 'you don't need to protect them' 'who is protecting you then' 'you could have died' but Miss small little blue eyes gets herself in danger with Lo'ak all the time! How can a person be so complicated!" he cursed out, Lyk frowned. Something was wandering through his mind. "Did you ever think of asking her what's wrong?" Lyk asked my son, raising an eyebrow.