chapter 10 !!!Smut!!!

!!! Smut warning!!!

Chapter 10

Lorsan came in a few hours later and took Kai the same way he took me. When I received a seductive wink from Kai I knew he was looking forward to their time together. Rolling my eyes I turned around and pushed Sillyia down and straddled him and hugged him like a teddy bear. He was after all a foot and a half taller than me with knees that bent backwards which meant he was a creature that crawled on all fours.

My mind instantly conjured up some dirty positions from him and I groaned as I was instantly hard all over again. Sometimes I hated being a siren. One of the downfalls was that we were very horny creatures, if we werent feeding. Meaning we had a lot of stamina and drive.

"Is your blood pumping again?" Nicolai asked with a smirk. I growled lowly and sat up on Sillyia furred abdomen which was toned beyond belief. I had put my arms down to hide my boner before growling at nicolai showing my black sclera and magenta irises with my razor sharp teeth.

"If its so damn funny to you come in and solve it!" I growled a loud inhumane growl which no doubt alerted the crew. However, no one came in. They didn't seem to see the need as they knew we couldn't do anything in these cages.

"I'm not into the male sex. I have a preference for the female species." He said half serious while giving me a shit-eating grin. "However that kumala underneath you is male why don't you ask him to solve your problem." That's what got Sillyia curious. I gave Sillyia a side glance before glancing back to Nicolai and growling.

"Whats wrong?" Sillyia asked after I refused to look at him again. He hadnt felt my boner and kept his eyes on my face so he hadnt seen it either. Though when I refused to look at him he sat up forcing me slide down his body and sit in his lap. I let out a muffled moan as my eyes rolled back in my head as our groins had rubbed together.

"Yeah our species specifically has high stamina and a large part of our lifestyle besides feeding is having sex. If you didn't get the singing part earlier. Mostly our songs are meant to lure to either fuck or feed. Only sometimes we use them to kill without feeding but very rarely." Nicolai explained as sillyia's eyes widened a bit as he felt my hardened member brush up against his furry one.

The only thing on my mind was god that's gotta feel good inside. I had lost all rational thought and let instinct take over this time. My teeth had dulled but my eyes stayed their magenta and black colors. I looked up at Sillyia with lust and scooted closer so I could rock myself into his furry member.

I had felt a low growl rumble through his chest. His eyes hardened as I felt his furry dick hardening. I had reached between us and started pumping us together and it felt weird but amazing, like nothing I've ever felt before and I've had sex in both forms. The harder he got the louder he started growling and god he felt good against me.

Deciding that I've had enough I aligned him up with my still sore hole and gently lowered myself onto him and closed my eyes in pure pleasure. I was in bliss. He was soft  and large and it felt good to have him inside me. I watched with lust in my eyes as his primal instincts took over. He laid me down and  grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out at a surprisingly fast pace leaving me breathless.

It worked out amazingly because his knees bent back wards so when he squatted he had angled me slightly upwards and was thrusting even deeper inside me. I was a moaning mess but I still wanted tongue and I couldn't get it from Lorsan but I'd be damned if I couldn't get it from Sillyia.

As sillyia was slamming into me I leaned up and took hold of his shoulders and pressed my lips to his. It halted his thrusts for a bit but I quickly started bouncing up and down on his furry dick as I thrusted my tongue into his mouth. I moaned as he sucked on it.