chapter 11

Chapter 11

I had no idea where we were by now but it looked like we were in another bedroom of sorts with what looked to be a large hidden pool. I didn't know how deep it ran or if it was salt or fresh water but I desperately needed to be in there.

"Well, now that your all finished having sex with eachother I'd like to introduce you to your new living quarters for the time being." Lorsan said casually as he strode across the room and let us all out of our cages. "This here is my room. It's big enough for you guys to explore and get comfortable. I have a mission in 3 months to another galaxy. And before you ask, you belong to me so yes you naturally come along." He explained sitting on the bed as we were all hesitant to come out of our cages.

"Can you open that for me? I need salt water please." I asked crawling out of Sillyias arms reluctantly. I refused to stand up because I knew Kai and nicolai would laugh at me for walking as if I had just shoved a 12 inch rod up my ass and left it there. Which technically I did if you count Lorsan. Who I still had to get back at later for.

"Of course. I had it filled with salt water for the two of you." He said looking to nicolai who didn't flinch when he gestured towards us. I assumed he had asked Kai and Reyna the same questions and only he knew what they had answered. Nicolai knew he was going to be taken for a pleasurable walk soon and was probably dreading it.

When Lorsan had opened the pool cover I saw the pool was at least 14 feet in depth, 12 feet in length, and 20 feet in width. It was definitely big enough to hold two fully grown sirens. Question was what temperature was the water? Cold? Or warm?

"The temperature of the water is 45 degrees." Lorsan said as nicolai and stood at the edge of the pool staring down at the water. After you get around eight feet deep that's when the water starts turning a dark pitch black color so you couldn't see deeper. However Nicolai and I could see just fine with our black sclera and probably Lorsan since he had black sclera as well.

"So in between mine and yours. I can handle that." nicolai mumbled looking up at me. We both saw the pool was empty all the way down to the very bottom. We were both around 12 to 13 feet in length. "This is barely going to fit us." Nicolai said voicing my thoughts. I hummed in agreement. "You need to widen this shit about 40 feet and make it at least 60 feet deep." He spoke stunning the furry creatures and lorsan included.

"Yeah I'm going feel cramped." I spoke freely knowing there was only us and lorsan in the room. "About how fast could you get us that bigger pool?" I asked looking up at Lorsan. He frowned and sighed heavily before gathering us all in his arms. He started walking out of the room and down what seemed to be similar to a nature made marble hall.

After walking down several hallways that all looked the same he stopped in front of a black wooden door and opened it closing the door behind him and locking it. He gently set us down in a bigger room and opened the similar pool covering. Except this time it looked about 40 feet in width, 30 feet in length, and 70 feet in depth. Though it was empty when he took the covering off.

"This will take a moment to fill. Salted water?" Lorsan asked gently as he walked over to a panel on the wall. Nicolai and I both nodded our heads yes when he glanced over. "What temperature do you want the water?" He asked looking at us curiously.

"20 degrees." Nicolai answered at the same time I did.

"55 degrees." I answered. We frowned at each other before looking back up to him. He knew we were of different waters based on our reply. I sighed before replying. "35 degrees should suffice both of us." I said glancing over to Nicolai and watched him nod in approval.