Carnival fun time

For FuntimeMadison , hiiiii, like your oneshot book :)))))
So, we're doing a haunted carnival this time. First time doing one.

And it's time for the gas Giants to shine.

Enjoy :)))

This is going to be short for obvious reasons, I'm trying to get these chapters as fast as I can.

---

"Are you 100% sure you can take care of Titan and the other moons Earth?" Asked Saturn worried for his moons .

"Calm down Saturn, geez, me and the gang can take care of em, don't worry, Titan is like Luna, they get along well" Earth responded to Saturn's worry. " Besides, the others are waiting for you, I mean look at Neptune, he's calm as ever"

"Y-you're right, I shouldn't worry so much... B-but wait, what if something bad enters their atmosphere..!" Exclaimed Saturn worryingly.

"Agh, goddamit , JUPITER"

---

"C'mon guys, just please calm yourselves dow- NEPTUNE DON'T TOUCH THAT PAINTING!" Uranus was loosing his shit.

Currently in the open space (carnival shop) Saturn was having a mental breakdown with Jupiter next to him, trying to comfort him but, it wasn't working. Neptune was ummmmm.. trying to touch everything he saw in the room, like the painting a while ago Uranus screamed to him not to touch. And... Uranus, was trying to keep everything together.

They weren't alone, because this carnival was known for it's horrors, so there were other celestial bodies there, like peeps from the Andromeda Galaxy. But they were in the shop and the other guys I was talking about weren't with them, so they were alone.

...
Time skip : 20 minutes brought to you by Jupiter losing his shit with Saturn.

"Oh shut up Jupiter, at least I'm not as careless as you when talking about our moons, you didn't even leave them with the inner planets you big moron!" Now Saturn was angry.

"Ey, I'm not a moron you-"

"SHUT UP, WE FOUND SOMETHING AND NEPTUNE FOR THE LOVE OF MILKY WAY STOP TOUCHING THAT!" Interrupted Uranus, he was about to murder them.

And speaking of Neptune, he began whining because he wasn't allowed to touch the things he wanted to touch. And don't think about 18+ stuff. Cause I did and now I'm mentally scared (like I wasn't beforehand).

Now back to the thing they found.

"You found a.." Saturn began

"Ferris wheel..?" Jupiter finished

"Ok, just, ugh, follow me, we found something near the Ferris wheel." Uranus rubbed between his white eyes.

He began walking away towards the mysterious place near the Ferris Wheel, with Saturn, Jupiter and surprisingly Neptune behind him.

---

"So, this is the place, it doesn't seem like the other celestial bodies have noticed this place.. yet.." Uranus said, sensing something is WRONG, and if something is wrong and Saturn is there with him, there will be some crying. Lots of crying. Oh and thinking about his moons, don't forget that. Is that all the list? I think so.

The place was put behind the Ferris Wheel, this place consisted of the first house in a hardcore Minecraft world you would build then progress, but that progress here didn't exist apparently. It was a block like room, like in those movies where models go in to change . It was made out of metal. And had a lot of rust on it.

Then Saturn gasped.

"Why did you gasp?" Asked Neptune, who was the closest to Saturn.

"Y-you guys didn't h-hear that..?" Now Saturn was about to start crying, like when he found out his rings were made up of dead moon debris, if I were him I would be shocked as well.

"What's going on there mate?" Asked Uranus, who was inspecting the block room.

"T-there i-is someone here with u-us, and they d-don't seem f-friendly.." said Saturn, now crying. Wow there was a lot of stuttering there.

Right after he said that, a sound of cans falling came behind Saturn, who turned around and was legit shaking his core out.

There was a clown, a... Short one?

Saturn began screaming, and ran away. Neptune ran after him, not giving a fuck about what's going on.

"WOW WAIT FOR US MATE, FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT, AAAAAAAAA-" Uranus said as he began running away as well.

And Jupiter, uh, he was long gone, he may be a brute, but he's a gentle giant and a scaredy cat.

---

"I'M NEVER GOING TO A CARNIVAL EVER AGAIN... AUGHHAHAVAH" Saturn screamed complaints at them while hystericaly crying.

---

Now, back to the clown, uhhh.

The little clown took their hat off revealing a child inside the costume. A little asteroid who wouldn't hurt a fly (now but later, it will be a different story).

"Mama.? There are some crazy people around here, can we go ho-"

The child stopped as his core was out of his body. The child fell to the floor without saying anything.

The one responsible to the death of the little asteroid was....I̷̢̧̤̘̺̤͙̣̙̠̹̫̼͋̓̑̂̀͑̌̈̕͝r̸̡̧̖̝̟̱̬̳̓͌̉̏̇̕͝i̶̡͕̥̬̟̻͍̠̻̅̎͑̈́̈́͛s̴̲͕̟̥̠͙͛̄͂̆̉̚

"Happy Halloween fellas...~"

___

WOOO HELLO LOVELIES, HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN, THOUGHT I COULD FINISH THIS ONE ON HALLOWEEN BUT MISSED THE DATE, SOOO...

ANYWAYS, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE, NOW, IT WILL TAKE A WHILE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND OTHER ACTIVITY IM REQUIRED TO DO BY MY PARENTS.

This was about 900 words, a bit more than the last chapter, well it's 900 words because of this too, forgot to check how long it was before this.

Edit: it was 830 words.