Abandoned Hospital

Thank you CleofayUvU11 for the request

Thank you CleofayUvU11 for the request. Basically the first chapter of 2024, cool huh?

Warning: Choki Choki meme >:)

And I didn't get if you wanted only them to visit the hospital, but I got all of the Rocky Planet gang going there, sorry in advance if you only wanted the Choki Choki gang.

Aight let's go

-------

"Dude, on Earthlings god, you suck" was heard inside the Rocky Planets bedroom. The celestial body responsible for the line was no other than The Goddess of Beauty himself, Venus.

"Man, or uhh.. Celestial body?.. shut up" responded the God of War, Mars or also known as Ares, but we aren't gonna call him that because I said so.

The two planets we're playing on a PS4 (don't question how they have a big ass PS4 and that includes a TV, it's Wattpad logic), and the game that they were playing was Minecraft.

They were playing Bedwars, after figuring out how to connect to Hypixel by using the help of a YouTube video. With the help of Earth of course.

Said planet was watching them playing, even though they asked their lover if he wanted to join them, but he didn't want to. Did I tell you they were together as a couple ?

Yeah they watched the Choki Choki memes of them and they said fuck it and got together. And what I said was a lie, they didn't get together because of the memes, that would've been weird AF.

They actually got together because of a abandoned Hospital, which spoilers, it was haunted, hence the book title.

And I'm gonna tell ya the story, of how they got together :D

----

"I can get used to driving, honestly, I'm like in charge of music, that means I'm DA king" said Earth in their car. He was in the drivers seat, driving the car.

In the passenger seat, next to Earth, was Luna, who was listening to a podcast with his headphones.

In the back were the rest of the Rocky Planets with Phobos and Deimos who were playing Uno in the back. Even if the car was driving a curb, somehow the card stack remained in the same position.

"Dude, not again with the driver thing, you said that last time" responded Mars, who was about to win the Uno game, but...

"Uno bitch" simply said Venus as he had only one card remaining (which was a draw 4).

"Dang it" squeaked out a voice, wanna guess who? That's right, it was Mercury who had over 20 cards.

"Dude, how, you had like 4 cards before I turned to Earth" said Mars as he looked at Venus, visibly confused.

Venus just gave him a smirk , and just shrugged.

'That son of a bitch' said Mars in his mind.. core..?.. let's just stick with the mind.