Forest incident

Requested by  GrandmaAdidas
Had a fun time reading your comments lmao

Here ya go

Enjoy

---

It's been a few weeks since the Clown Motel incident. Three weeks to be exact. But the group wasn't done yet, they wanted to explore this weird galaxy more. Well, Earth and Mars wanted to out of all the group. Phobos and Deimos didn't give a shit, only coming along cause they wanted to see things go down bad. Moon was only coming along because of Earth, and to make sure Earth wasn't doing anything stupid. Of course Mars and Venus were also making sure Earth wasn't doing anything stupid, but just to be sure.Venus was coming because he didn't want to be seen weak and Mercury was coming because he was part of the group, and would be made fun of if he didn't (he would be made mostly by Venus).

"YOU GUYS, YOU READY?" yelled Earth from down stairs. On his right was Mars while on the left was Venus. They were going on a camping trip to the Ophiuchus forest. Since there were like 10°C outside (50°F), all of the the Inner planets were wearing hoodies and some of them jackets. Mercury wasn't done there to prove it but he was wearing s hoodie, because author knows everything.

"JUST GIVE ME A SECOND, DEIMOS WONT LET ME GET MY SNEAKERS!" Yelled Mercury back. Upstairs ummm... Things were happening.. Deimos was running around with Mercury's sneakers. Phobos was laughing like a maniac and Moon was regreting being in the room.

"DEIMOS, GIVE MERCURY'S SNEAKERS BACK BEFORE YOU GET THE ASS WHOPPING" yelled Mars from down stairs, not having it. If you were upstairs you could hear Venus laughing his ass off.

Upon hearing this Deimos gave Mercury his sneakers back as fast as he could. He knew how Mars got when he meant danger. Like last time he fucking killed a clown. He didn't want any of that.

And they were settled. And so the trip began...

---

It was around 21 ST (since on Earth we use AM and PM I'm going to use space time also ST, it just sounds right, don't judge me), and in the car was a fucking party.

In the car with the back seats in, there wasn't much space so, our group decided to bring em down so there was space. So now the space where you normally have luggage is open and on the supposed floor was a long and big blanket where the solar system's members stayed. There were pillows, soda cans, phones you name it.

Currently the group was chatting, planning what they're going to do in the haunted forest. A song was coming in from the radio Earth made. Speaking of Earth he was happy, driving and of course speaking with his teammates.

Mars was in the back surprisingly (he normally stayed in the front driving or in the passenger seat) with his moon's. Venus was next to Earth this time. Moon was behind Earth asking him questions. Mercury was next to Moon drinking his Glam Andromeda soda.

Everything was going well. Songs came up once in a while, the group sang the songs together. Venus did not sing with them but he was vibing with them. Mars was a champ at it. Phobos and Deimos for the most part didn't know the lyrics so they were just babbling. Mercury was vibing like Venus and finally Moon and Earth were having a moment singing like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly Earth began to notice the car slowly stopping. He stepped on the gas pedal but no luck.

"Uh guys, the car is stopping.." Earth began to panic which is very bad if Earth, the Earth is panicking. Venus and Moon began to sense Earth panicking.

"Did you fuel the car gas?" Asked Venus shifting to look at Earth. Mars from the back began to make his way in the front.

"Did the tires air go out of something" now Mars asked leaning into the top of the seat.

"I fueled the car yesterday. I didn't drive it until now. Fuck. WERE GOING TO GET STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. FUUUUUUCK" Earth now was panicking. Mercury was now startled with the panic going on.

The car now stopped. They were in the middle of nowhere. Not even near their destination. They were in a hopefully nearby forest.

"Earth, stop, we'll be ok, we'll check out what's going on." Comforted Moon, now facing Earth. But Earth on the other hand started to whine, like he usually does when he is panicking or something is not going on like he had planned it to.

Venus opened his car door and got out, Mars followed suit after him. And the others did the same, after having a moment to register what just happened.

Now all of them were outside, Mars now checking out the engine and if something had happened. Now, Earth usually was the one doing these but now he was panic jumping while Moon was trying to stop him.

Venus was looking at Earth, on the outside you would see him annoyed, but on the inside he was actually concerned for the blue and green planet.

"Okay, I think I found the problem. The car consumed too much oil. Seems like Earth didn't give the car oil this time." Said Mars quickly as he got caught up with what was happening. 'He seems to forget things rather frequently, I wonder why..'

Venus now that he heard that quickly went to the back to get the backpack with necessary oils in case of these situations. He got back with the oil needed and gave it to Mars.

"Uh guys, where are Phobos and Deimos..? Asked Mercury noticing the quietness. Which was not normal if Mars' moons were there.

Now Mars was the one panicking. "Crackheads, where did you go?!" Shouted Mars as he gave Venus the oil to work. Venus knew  how cars work so he had no problem. Even though he had no problem he still grumbled.

Meanwhile Moon and Earth were in the back. Earth finally calmed down and Moon was relieved. Suddenly they heard shuffling in the bushes.

"Moon, do you fucking hear that??"

"Moon..?"

Earth turned around to see Moon looking terrified. He slowly looked in the direction Moon was looking. He also got terrified. And then they heard screams and running.

Blood was slowly dripping from a nebula tree. Earth quickly got Moon and ran to the front to alert the others.

The screaming was coming from Phobos and Deimos who were running to the group.

"YEEPEEEEEEE"

"CAR, GO IN THE CAR, MAMA BLACK HOLE IS MAAAAAD"

As soon as the group heard that they got in the car and got the fuck out of there.

Long story short, there was a black hole bear (wow cool thing I just came up with) and Phobos and Deimos being the crackheads they approached her, she  became mad real quick.

---

Thank you for the request GrandmaAdidas . I hope this is what you were hoping for. I got lazy at the end so sorry in advance for that.

Words: 1200