Summer special :DD

This is requested by ME AHHHH

wanted to write this because I am at a pool right now, and I can't go in the water cause of my period. Bummer ughhhh.

So I invited the Solarballs crew to this amazing tropical pool.

Alright let's go

---

"Ah, this is the liiiife" Earth said as he was sitting in a sun lounger (definitely had to Google that one, say thanks Google).

He had some red swimming trunks with his iconic sunglasses. He was holding a tropical drink , like a cocktail (🍹 this emoji).

The gang decided to go to a fancy pool. Cause why not, it was summer and even ghosts had to take vacations. Seriously, scaring people/planets for a living is exhausting. They need vacations too.

Earth was looking at the pool where Luna was living the life. Luna was wearing black swimming trunks with yellow stars on them.

He hadn't learned to swim yet, so he was swimming with a unicorn float (Earth sneaked some pictures because it was adorable).

Next to Luna, was Titan, Callisto and Io. They didn't need floats , cause they knew how to swim.

In the pool on the other side was Venus and Mars who were chanting 'Go Mercury'. They were chanting for him to get in.

Mercury was wearing rainbow swimming trunks (Which funny story, they were the only ones available for Mercury in his size), Venus was wearing a leopard print swim trunks, with a t-shirt that said 'Fem Queens RULE'. Mars was wearing simple blue swim trunks.

Next to the big pool, was a kids area. Like a little pool for little planets.

Um, the small pool was occupied with ice inside it. That same ice was thrown in by Uranus and Neptune. They couldn't really handle warm water so they had to improvise. And it worked.

Next to Earth in the sun loungers were Saturn and Jupiter.

Oh Saturn came prepared. He had full sunscreen on, like he bathed in it, with big ass sunglasses on. He had a biiiiig black hat on. He had black trunks on, which were a big small on him, but who cared, he rocked them.

Next to Saturn was Jupiter, who was sunbathing. Idk how, because Sun was in the bar inside eating. Jupiter had a gradient yellow and red trunks on.

On the other side of the pool, laid other sun loungers, which were occupied by other moons.

Like for an example, Dione, Europa, Titania (just to name a few) were sunbathing.

The party was lit. Except...

"WHO THE FUCK PUT RICK ASTLEY ON?!" Venus was heard screaming out.

Near the speakers was heard giggling. Can you guess the two moons who were responsible for the music.

That's right, Phobos and Deimos. Oh they were having a great time, until Mars got out of the pool chasing after them.

"Come here little dudes" laughed Mars as he ran after them. Phobos and Deimos quickly ran away, with Mars hot on their tails.

Eventually the song was changed to the remixed songs you usually hear at pools.

Earth relaxed again, and sat his back down on the sun lounger, and then moved his vision where Uranus and Neptune were.

Uranus had his body facing the outside of the pool, he had a book with him and a pencil. He was drawing something. Most likely the view that was in front of him (which is a hill like a mountain with pine trees and such, ik you don't see this in space but whatever, it's Wattpad).

Neptune was playing with a colorful ball (hehe). He was giggling to himself.

The cousins wore almost the same color trunks (white with a gradient consisting of a different shade of blue on each pair).

"Earth!"

"Yes Luna?"

"I'm hungry"

"Alrighty, come here"

---

Yeah, nothing special , just a fun chapter. Ik I focus a lot on Earth and Luna, it's because I love them very much.

Have a happy summer everybody, love ya!

Word count: 668