Chapter 9

Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter. I apologise for the wait but here we are and I hope you enjoy.

Also quick question. As you know I like putting a opening or something linked with the chapter or the story at the top of the page. I am thinking about changing this to a different fan made opening for the Volume 1 arc of this book.

This video is created by Cyril Smith VA on YouTube. I was thinking about replacing it with the current opening but I would like to get your opinion on the subject.

Anyway enjoy the chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Port: "You may now face your opponents!"

Using Blowhard, his weapon, a combination between a Blunderbuss and a Battle axe, he chops the lock on the cage to open it as a large Grimm came out. It was an Alpha Beowolf. Y/N looked at the Grimm as it growls back towards the Ultimate Life Form. 

Professor Port: "Do you think you can handle it?"

Y/N looked at the professor with a blank look before looking back at the Grimm. His right hand started glowing yellow.

Y/N L/N: "I am the Ultimate Life Form. I can take on anything you throw at me."

This made the Professor smile widely.

Professor Port: "Good!! I like you courage and spirit. It reminds me of myself when I was your age. However don't get too cocky now. You cant win every fight."

At the side, some of the members of team RWBY, JNPR and Whisper couldn't help but be worried for Y/N.

Whisper: "Do you think he can handle this?"

She looks at the large Grimm, worried for Y/N.

Rouge: "Are you kidding. He can handle it! I mean didn't you watch the way he fought Metal Sonic before!? The way he handled that Badnik? Besides if he wanted to he could completely destroy that machine."

Omega: "Yeah."

Yang: "Wait are you saying he was holding back!"

Blake: "How much power are you saying he posses."

Rouge: "Let's just say be happy he is on our side."

Jaune: "He's that strong."

Omega: "Affirmative."

Pyrrha: "Yeah...but I was wondering, what is his Semblance anyways?"

Yang: "It's...I don't know, I got nothing...Wait does it have anything to do with those Emeralds?"

Rouge shook her head.

Rouge: "No. Y/N doesn't posses a Semblance. He has the ability to tap into the power of the Chaos Emeralds, immense strength, super speed, and a Aura. But that's just a handful of his abilities."

Ruby: "That's so cool but anyways...GO Y/N!!!"

Weiss: "Ruby be quiet!"

Then the battle begins as the Alpha Beowulf charges at Y/N, who simply stood there before...

Y/N L/N: "Chaos Spear."

Y/N shot out multiple spear shaped bolts of Chaos Emerald energy at the Grimm. These bolts weren't powerful enough to damage the Grimm however they were enough to blind the Grimm. The Grimm swinged its claws recklessly towards Y/N's direction. Y/N dodges the beasts attacks before doing a front flip over the Grimm landing behind it.