Chapter 10 (Christmas Special)

(Welcome everyone and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas because I know I did. I apologise for the wait and lateness but the Christmas Special is finally here. I wanted to have a little twist for this chapter but I hope you enjoy it. This chapter will also be on the shorter side. Also warning this is my first special of some kind so apologise if it isn't good.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N floated around the darkness of a void with no light to be seen in any direction. The atmosphere around him was only filled with silence.

???: "Y/N..."

Suddenly a voice called out from the beyond the darkness. A voice that was all too familiar to the Ultimate Life Form but he couldn't for some reason put his finger on it.

???: "Y/N...Wake Up..."

The voice called out to the boy once again. A light suddenly shines through the emptiness blinding Y/N causing him to cover his eyes until the sound of nothing filled the surrounding atmosphere once more as he was once again face to face with the darkness. Y/N slowly opened his eyes as a light blinded him. Once his eyes adjusted he could see a figure in front of him.

It was a young human girl who was the same size to Y/N. She had wavy shoulder-length blonde hair, dark blue eyes, pink lips and pale peach skin. For attire, she wore a dark blue puffy-sleeved t-shirt with light blue trims, a light blue, knee-length skirt, and a dark blue hairband and slippers.

 For attire, she wore a dark blue puffy-sleeved t-shirt with light blue trims, a light blue, knee-length skirt, and a dark blue hairband and slippers

Y/N L/N: "Maria?"

The girl known as Maria Robotnik stared down at Y/N with a smile on her face, as he slowly sat himself up on his bed.

Maria Robotnik: "Did you sleep well?"

Y/N L/N: "Where...What?"

Maria Robotnik: "Are you feeling alright."

Y/N looked around. He was currently in his own room aboard the Space Colony Ark. His room was located between the testing room and a laboratory. The same laboratory where Y/N was created, born, and raised in before moving into a more comfortable room to stay in.

Y/N L/N: "What happened?"

???: "You over exerted yourself again in the training room. You fell unconscious and we brought you back to your room."

Y/N looked past Maria to see a man who bore a distinct resemblance to Maria. He had broad and elevated shoulders, a round, almost egg-shaped, torso, slightly over-proportioned arms and legs, and large hands and feet. He was also bald with a dome-shaped head, a long and large nose, and low-set small ears. He also had an oversized whitish-grey mustache. He was also not very tall of stature, only being about half a head taller than Maria.

His attire consisted of a red turtleneck sweater and a white lab coat with black buttons. He also wore blue prince-nez glasses which had a distinct ripple-like pattern on them.