Chapter 7

(Welcome everyone to another chapter made by yours truly. I do hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I had writing it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N with great speed rushes towards the newly revealed Metal Sonic. He sent a barrage of punches at the robot who manages to block most of them. However Y/N was too fast and managed to land a strong right hook causing Metal Sonic stumble to the side. Y/N then went towards Metal Sonic with a homing attack however this proved ineffective as Metal activated a force field causing the attack to bounce off. Y/N flew into the air but was caught by Rouge before landing back on the ground.

Rouge: "You ok?"

Y/N nodded.

Whisper: "What is that thing!?"

Y/N L/N: "Metal Sonic. A Badnik deigned by Doctor Eggman."

Weiss: "Who is Doctor Eggman?"

Rouge: "A evil scientist."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Rouge: "Look we will explain later. For now however we have bigger things to worry about."

Metal Sonic stood back up and look towards the group as they stared back, but Y/N instead looked behind himself like he sensed something...until it hit him.

Y/N L/N: "So that's why your here."

Everyone looked towards the direction that Y/N was looking as they noticed a white glow coming from under the ground near the temple.

Rouge: "Is that a..."

Y/N L/N: "Chaos Emerald."

Y/N turned his attention back to Metal Sonic.

Y/N L/N: "We cannot allow it to get a hold of that Emerald."

The group apart from Y/N and Rouge looked confused until something brought their attention to the sky. 

Whisper: "What is a Chaos Emerald."

Y/N L/N: "Look. Fight now. Questions later."

They all noticed the Nevermore still flying in the air.

Jaune: "Uh...Guys that thing is circling back! What are we gonna do!?"

Weiss: "Look, there's no sense in dilly-dallying, our objective is right in front of us!"

Ruby: "She's right, our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the cliffs. There's no point in fighting these things."

Jaune: "Run and live, that's an idea I can't get behind."

Y/N L/N: "NO!"

Everyone flinched and turned there attention to looked back at Y/N.

Y/N L/N: "You can run if you want to but I will not let this machine or any grimm to get a hold of that Emerald."

Rouge: "Looks like we have no choice then."

Rouge got into a fighting stance. 

Rouge: "Let's send this hump of scrap back to the junk yard."

Whisper sighs before getting in a fighting stance.

Whisper: "I guess I have no other choice then."

Rouge: "You don't need to assist. This isn't your fight."