Chapter 11

It was another day in the glorious academy known as Beacon. Currently the students were inside Professor Glynda's combat class witnessing what could probably be described as a sad scene. 

The students are watching a fight happening down at the auditorium stage. The fight is against Jaune Arc and another student. This student has burnt orange hair that is combed backward with a slight peak at the front and indigo eyes. He wears silver-grey armour with gold trim.

His chestplate sports a bird with its wings outstretched. Underneath the armour, he wears a black shirt with red trimmings and black pants with a red sash tied around hit waist. He also wears silver-grey armoured under the knee boots that match the rest of his armour.

 He also wears silver-grey armoured under the knee boots that match the rest of his armour

This student everyone disliked. His name was Cardin Winchester a member and leader of team CRDL. He is what people would call your average school bully and racist towards people especially if they are Faunus.

Down at the stage standing in the spotlight stood Cardin as he perched his weapon The Executioner on his shoulder while Jaune who was opposite him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his weapon as if he was exhausted due to his lack of skill keeping up with Cardin.

Jaune looks at Cardin, who just laughs at his opponent's tiredness. Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at his mace wielding opponent but only for him to jump out of the way dodging the attack.

Jaune looks back surprised, as Cardin swings his weapon hitting Jaune's shield, which sends his shield which has been knocked from his grasp and himself flying back landing on the ground just some way from his opponent. 

Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack Cardin, but it just blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked in a clash while Cardin and Jaune could be seen struggling against one another. However Cardin who was obviously winning, forces himself up now towering over a domineeringly over Jaune.

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead-!"

Jaune is cut short as Cardin proceeds to knee him in the gut causing Jaune to drop his weapon and fall back to the ground in pain. Cardin then raises his mace high in the air and looks ready to slam it back down on a now worried Jaune. At the last moment the buzzer suddenly rings which signals the end of the battle between the two. The lights come back on and Glynda Goodwitch's voice resounds through the classroom which caused Cardin to stop his attack and saving Jaune from the amount of pain he would have felt if the attack went through.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough!"

Cardin relents his onslaught against Jaune and walks away as Glynda comes up onto the stage with a tablet in hand tapping away on the device now addressing the rest of the class.

Glynda: "Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.