Chapter 19: Intimate Revelations

Later on the same day, Yoongi and I decided to watch a movie together until the rest of the members and Lilly decided to come back. Today had felt so emotionally draining and challenging but Yoongi and I finally being on somewhat good terms, eased my heart a little. We spoke a bit here and there about other things, mostly about music and what Yoongi had been working on for BTS as a group themselves. I was excited, since I am an ARMY after all. He even said that he would let me hear a bit of what he had been working on, which really surprised me. I couldn't wait to hear anything he had made.

When the other members and Lilly walked into the hideout, Jungkook of course, was the first to notice the immediate difference between Yoongi and I's behaviors towards each other. His eyes went wide though as he made his way over towards the living area, when he noticed Yoongi and I were sitting this close next to each other. To be honest, I was surprised myself but tried to play it cool.

"Welcome back guys." I said with a small smile on my face as I looked up at Jungkook. The rest of the boys exchanged glances, picking up as well on the difference in the atmosphere. Lilly was a little oblivious as she chatted with Jin.

"Everything went okay while we were gone?" Jungkook asked as he sat down next to me, placing a hand on my thigh, gripping it slightly. I missed his touch so much and it felt so reassuring and nice.

"Yeah, we talked." Yoongi said nonchalantly, speaking for the both of us. Jungkook gave the both of us a small, but approving smile.

"Good, glad to hear." He whispered in my ear, placing a kiss onto my cheek.

As everyone started to settle, the atmosphere was relaxing and calm, which seemed to be a miracle. Lilly and I were talking and she was so fascinated by all the inside jobs that they do when they weren't in the spotlight. I had assumed the boys had told her about what they really do behind the scenes. I'm glad she was able to spend some time with them and hopefully Yoongi would be able to warm up to her as well as he did with me.

As Jin was preparing dinner with Lilly, I took the opportunity to take Jungkook's hand and lift him off the couch. Since he was tired from todays events, I was able to get him off the couch with ease, which would never happen since he is really strong and buff. But he let me take him upstairs to our now shared room. He seemed a little bit confused as to why I was dragging him away from everyone else but I had lingering questions ever since I had spoken with Yoongi earlier. I had to at least find out somethings about Jungkook and I wasn't going to let him brush it under the rug. He was going to have to tell me eventually anyways.

I cleared my throat after closing the door to our room behind us, trying to figure out what to say to him. Jungkook turned to face me, immediately tilting his head in confusion, wondering what I was up too.

"What is it Y/N?" His asked, his voice husky and intimate. I took a deep breath, gathering my courage to speak.

"I want to know about your past, how you became the leader of this group, your journey to this point... everything."

Jungkook's expression faltered and I could immediately tell he was hesitant. Even in BTS videos online, it was never spoken of to the public. But if I was going to be coming this close to him, I needed to understand him better. But he didn't answer. He slowly made his way over to me, backing me up against the wall by the door. He leaned in closer, his lips gently brushing against mine before going in for a kiss.

I knew it was an attempt to distract me, to shift my focus from questioning him. His hands traced the contours of my body as he pressed himself closer to me, his body warmth seeping into me. I knew though, that this was all his game but I wouldn't fall for it this time. I gripped his forearms as I pushed my arms out as an attempt to push him away from me.