Chapter 29: Hoseok

Jungkook's POV

I woke up the next morning, yawning and stretching my arms out. Y/N was snuggled up close against me. She was still sleeping as I looked down at her. I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to in order to get out of bed. I also had something important to take care of today.

"Y/N, my love, I'm sorry. I have to wake you but I have to go talk to Hoseok. I promise, I'll come back to bed as soon as we're done, okay?" I asked, petting her hair to soothe her.

"Mmhmm." She mumbled, clearly not fully awake.

"Ok, I'll be back later. Go back to sleep." I smiled before kissing her forehead.

She was so cute. I slowly and carefully got out of bed, trying not to make any sudden big movements. I quickly changed into some regular clothes, some baggy jeans and a white V-neck tee shirt. I then went to the bathroom as I fixed my hair and washed my face, trying to mentally prepare myself for my talk with Hoseok. I wasn't sure how it was going to end up, but I just hope it wouldn't end up in a fight. I didn't want to yell at him since I wanted my questions answered.

When I finally arrived at his door, I didn't bother knocking. Instead, I just opened the door, making him jump. He was laying in bed, not having the energy to get up and do anything. I couldn't blame him, I didn't want to get out of bed with Y/N either. But I needed to get this done. He slowly sat up in bed, shaking his head trying to get himself awake.

"Oh, hey." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. It was obvious that he was nervous. I wasn't going to put up with any of his shit today. It was just him and I. No one else. I pulled the chair over from his desk bringing it closer to the edge of the bed. I leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest, being serious.

"You know why I'm here. We need to talk."

"I know."

"So, explain everything I need to know. From the beginning."

"I just want you to know that I never wanted this to happen. I didn't have a choice. I was forced into doing all of this and I regret anything and I just wanted to say that I am deeply, and truly sorry." He blurted out his words so fast, I barely was able to catch all of them. I knew he meant well and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to forgive him. But that's for another time.

"Hoseok, please. Just talk." I spoke, getting slightly annoyed that he was stalling.

"Ok, fine, fine." He sighed before taking a deep breath.

"When I was younger, I attended a bunch of dance workshops in Seoul. I was naive and wanted a chance at chasing my dreams of becoming a dancer. So, one day, one of the dance instructors pulled me aside and started asking me questions about where I lived and what I was doing there. I thought it was was normal as if it were an interview. I answered honestly since I thought nothing of it.

At first, I thought the people at the workshop were nice people because they would treat me out to lunch or buy me dinner or even pay for my workshops sometimes when I couldn't afford it. But they had an ulterior motive. They wanted me to become one of them. They didn't want a dancer, they wanted someone who they could control. I was then brought into a board room and was told by Seungcheol himself, about Seventeen. He was just building up his team back then, only having about half of the members recruited at the time.

He told me everything about it and how the gang worked. He told me that if I joined him, that he would be able to get me a job dancing or rapping anywhere. I refused at first, scared out of my mind when I found out this whole operation was run by a gang. But then, he threatened my family. He said that he would kill them and everyone I knew and loved. I couldn't let him do that. I had to give in and become one of them.