best friends love

I heard walking into Niall's room, hmm maybe he left and I didn't know.

"Wake up baby,"I heard a girl voice acting like a mother talking to a baby.

"LAMAS!"" I yelled and accidentally hitting the girl with my head.

"FLIPPING UNICORNS!!"she yelled. wait I know that voice anywhere , it's LILLY!!

"I'll save you!" Harry yelled running into the room holding a baseball bat.

*Lilly POV*

Niall called me and told me about Peyton and him, I am so happy for them. I really don't know the band one direction, but Peyton is in love with them. This morning I got off the plane and a guy named Paul picked me up, he dropped me off at there flat. I knocked on the door and this blond dude opened it up he had a Irish accent and told me he was Niall. I wanted to surprise Peyton and wake her up, and now I think I shouldn't have done that, I am on the floor in pain because Peyton hit my nose. I felt something coming out and it was blood 'great my nose is bleeding perfect timing'.

" I will save you!" a tall curly hair boy came in with a baseball bat. He was just wearing boxers, he's hot 'time to work my magic'.

"Lils!" soffie yelled running up and hugging me.

"You shouldn't do that,"I said in her ear.

"Why not?"

"my nose is bleeding,"

"oh"

"yep"

"I can show you to the bathroom," that curly haired kid said.

"Okay and I am Lilly but you can call me lil or Lils."

"I am Harry,"

"cool,"

"well let me show you where the bathroom is,"

He started walking to the bathroom.

*soffie POV*

Well that went well. *ding* that's my new iPhone so happy, it was a text message from Lilly.

From Lillyies:

'He hot'

To Lillyies:

' me and Nialler think you to would be a perfect couple'

From Lillyies:

'I am with you on that, time to get my flirt on '

To Lillyies:

'hahaha don't do anything knotty young lady'

From Lillyies:

' yea right and. I am older than you soffie'

To Lillyies:

'what ever and be nice'

From Lillyies:

'I will;)'

I hope they work. I went down stairs to grab a Apple and found Niall eating pancakes.

*ten minutes later*

" where is Harry and Lilly" Niall asked. I started smerking.

"I think I know, be quiet." He said to me.

We got up and went over to the bathroom and of course they're making out. So like Lilly. We walked out and went to the living room and started watching tv.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Niall and I looked at each other. We ran into the bathroom and found Zayn covering his eyes. Lilly had her legs around Harry and sitting on the sink.

"Lil" no answer I said sweetly to her.

"LIL!" still no answer I said sternly.

"There's chocolate!" Niall yelled.

"Niall she doesn't eat chocolate," I said a little p'd off.

"Oh" He said like a little boy who just had a birthday and his parents forgot.

"There's Laffy taffy!" she popped her head up.

"Where?" She practicly yelled to me, I'm lucky I had a bar of laffy taffy in my back pack.

"Come with me, I will give it to you," she gave Harry a peck on the lips and jump down and followed me.

I finally found it in my bag and gave it to her. Before I asked her what flaver she wanted she grabbed it out of my hand and started chewing on a cherry one. I took the package away from her and put it on a shelf in my room. She was watching me but I didnt care because she is very short. She ran over to the shelf and started jumping up to try and reach it. I laughed at her when she couldnt and we left the room. We were walking down the hall and she was giving me evil eyes.

"Why won't you give me the Larry taffy soff !"

"because you didn't say please"

"that's a stupid reason!"

"no it isn't"

"yes it is because you told me I could have it!"

"fine wait here"

Lilly's pov

I am so mad!!! soffie told me I could have laffy taffy and then she took it from me.So we got into a argument. I got my way and I am getting it back. I hear foot steps coming back and it was soffie with my laffy taffy.

"say please" she said. she's acting like I am a baby and she is my mom. well news for her I am older. but I still love her like a sister.

"please,"

"here you go"

"yea" I started skipping off hopeing this is the the way to the living room. and jumped on Harry's lap.

he smiled at me while I was eating my laffy taffy.

"Who's this?" this kid said.

" my name is Lilly I am soffies best friend, and Harry styles girlfriend. He told me he's in a band named one direction." I said smooth Lilly smooth.

"okay then my name is Louis Tomlinson and I am in one direction too."

" oh your that guy who is obsessed with carrots and pigeons,"

"well you could put it that way and your that girl who was making out with Harry on the sink," I could hint anger in his voice, but no one beats me in fights(unless with violence, then I would be on the ground).

"What ever and yes yes I was"

"wow that is what we call a slut in my country,"

I felt a tear going down my cheek, soffie had a 'what the flippers was that face' on

AN: trying not to cuss I will be putting weird words in instead of cussing. no back to the book(:

I have never been called a slut I nevered cheated on anybody. something got to me and tears start coming from my eyes I couldn't stop them and I ran to the door. I opened it and ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I am going but I needed to get away from this place as soon as possible.

soffies pov

wow Lilly and Louis is fighting.

"wow that is what we call a slut in my country,"

okay that was to far, Lilly had tears coming down her face. She was never a slut, maybe she is the caption of the cheerleading squad, but she never uses any nerds to get all A's. All of a sudden Lilly runs to the front door and runs outside.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!!!!" I yelled at Louis.

"I don't know,"

"She is so not a slut, she is from America and she is in Britain!"

"so" he shrugged

"so she is on the streets of Britain, she doesn't know where to go,"

"oh,"

Harry got up ran to his room.I did to but to Niall's and grabbed my convers. I have to find my best friend before anything bad happens to her. I meet Harry and he had his vans on. Niall came down with his convers on too. we ran out the door.