the lost and found

*Lilly's pov*

I just kept running I don't know where to go, I finally stopped when I saw a coffee shop to my right. I walked in and went to the cashier. "How may I help you miss?" a nice lady asked me. She had blond hair with green eyes. 

"Can I please have a Frappe with Carmel," I asked her. My voice sounded very rasp from all the running and crying I just did.

"Yes sure. Do you want chocolate with that?" She asked me kindly as she hit buttons on the thingy that takes orders.

"No thank you," I said to her with a forced smile trying not to start crying again.

"okay that will be £5." The lady said. I reached in my pocket and counted out the money.

"Here you go I hope you have a nice day," I handed her the bills and got my coffee and walked to a table and sat down. In my corner of my eye I see a guy following me, that is so creepy. I finally finished my coffee and threw away the empty cup and walked toward the door.

"Where you going sexy?" a guy asked, I'm guessing the one that was following me before. He grabbed my wrist really tight and it hurt very bad. It felt like my bone could break any second.

"No where, can you please let go?"  I asked him calmly because I read somewhere that your supposed to act calm in these situations.

"No can do, my boss has been watching you and he wants you," he squeezed my wrist a little harder which caused me to squeal in pain. He covered my mouth and pushed me the rest of the way out the door and put me in his van.

"Why does he want me?" I asked after he let go of my wrist and rubbed it because the pain was slowly going away.

"Your a hot tamale , and he wants to eat you up." He said I gaged at the thought and the word choice he used.

"Ewwww I didn't need to know all that thank you very much," he starts to put rope around me and pulled it tight, the pain of the ropes hurt very bad against my legs and arms. I should have put on jeans.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked trying not to show the pain.

"I can't have you blow my cover so you have to be a good girl and lay there." He then put duck tape on my mouth. 

"waimhhh"  i said trying to say wait.

"What?" He asked ripped the duck tape off my mouth. That hurt. 

"I have a question." I asked and I could see him getting aggravated.

" What do you want?" He asked while he startled me to keep me on the floor. Its not like I was going any where.

"Can you at least let me be able to talk, I won't blow your cover." I said starting to get annoyed at his actions.

"Why not?" He asked him self. "But if you try anything, beware."

"Okay Kreepy but can you turn up the radio?" I asked him. He reached over and turned up the radio and 'Change your life' came on and I started singing.

"Oh crap." He said stopping the van.

"Vas happening?" I asked as he pulled out a knife.

"Don't say that!" He practical yelled. "I have to unwrap you" he said a little more calmly.

"Yes thank you. I am claustrophobic, but I won't blow your cover." I said hopping he would let me go.

"Okay why not?" he asked doubtingly while he pointed to the passenger seat. I crawled up front and looked at him.