Dress Shopping

*Lilly pov *

I pulled into a parking spot. I grabbed harrys sunglasses and gave soffie mine. Put my hair down. We put them on and we got out, I then locked the door. We started walk out l, We walked in the mall.

"um where should we go?" I asked.

"um lets look at the mall map." We walked over the bored. (sorry I dont know any stores in England besides jack wills, so I am going to use stores in the usa).

"oh there's a kouls here,"

"leta go," soffie grabbed my hand and pulled me to it. We walked awhile.

"oh look there's a Victoria Secrets," she said winking and I busted out laughing. We finally got to kouls. We walked to the womens section. Soffie started throwing dresses at me. I maybe had 10 different type of dresses.

"try those on,"

"ok but im only going to try on strapless dresses,"

"and short,"

"yep," I walled in the changing room and I picked out all the strapless dresses. There were maybe 5 . I grabbed all the others and walked out and handed them to soffie. I walked back in the changing room and I looked at the other dresses. the colors was light red purple blue black and green. I tried on the pink, I looked so pale. So took it off, I then tried on the light red I actully like this dress it fit all the right places. it was a high in low it had a spatially belt to make my bust look big. it had a sweet heart neckline and it went to the middle of my thigh. I walked out soffies mouth dropped open.

"lilly you look beautiful, no homo," I laughed

"im going to I get this dress no homo," she busted out laughing. I walked back in and changed. I grabbed the dress and walked out.

"now where?" I asked.

"shoes," we walked to the shoes.

"anything you like?"

"nope, u?"

"no,"

"well Ill pay for this dress and will go to macys,"

"k," walked up to the counter. she checked the dress out,

"that will be $74.40" wow didnt think it was that expensive. I put my debt card threw the slot thing.

"thank you have a nice day" she then handed me the bag.

"you to," I grabbed the bag and walked to soffie.

"lego" I said and soffie laughed. She then pulled me into Victoria Secrets.

"what no sof,"

"sorry," she said. Pull a me over to the bras. Thats cute.

she pulled up a black lase bra. I put my hand on my head.

"ooh," she said and walking over to the thongs.

"sof no,"

"yes." She grabbed a pair that matched the bra.

"try these on,"

"excuse me,"

"try these on pretty please,"

" I hate you," I said grabbing them out of her hand and walking into the changing room. I tryed on the bra on not the thong

"let me see when you done," I unlocked the door. She walked in.

"your getting those, but the bra isnt strapless." I said.