Unexpectly

*soffies pov*

"come on lily this is your last cut," I said trying to put her cream on. I then felt a pain in my jaw. she just kicked me.

" sorry," she said sarcastic. I finally got the cream on her last cut.

"okay your done," she huffed and got up, she fixed her hair.

"you look fine," she just rolled her eyes and left. Yep she's mad at me , I got up and put her cream in the drawer. I started to walk down the hallway. I had to pee so bad, I did my business and saw blood. Shoot I forgot to buy tampons. I put some toilet paper in my pants and flushed the toliet. Maybe Lilly has some, I went into the living room, no sign of her. I walked into the kitchen still no sign of her. I walked into the pool room, all the boys were there.

" hey Niall wheres Lilly?" I asked.

"i dont know," he then threw a nerf football at Harry. He was doing laps.

"what the bloody " he couldn't finish his sentence because I interrupted him.

" wheres Lilly?" I asked.

"i dont know but ill help look," he said. He got out of the pool and grabbed his towel. He was drying himself off.

"ill help look too," niall said getting out of the pool. They were both finished drying them selfs off.

"where have you checked?" Niall asked.

"um here kitchen, living room, and bathroom,"

" maybe shes in my room," Harry said. we walked into his room. And she wasent there either.

"do u have any musical rooms in here, like a paino." I asked.

"yea," Harry said.

"could you show me were it is."

"yea," we started walking to there.

"here it is," Niall said opening the door. There Lilly was playing the piano and singing change your life by little mix. she was about to be at Perries long note.

"there's no way she will hit that long note," Niall said.

"i love her but I'm with you Niall," Harry whispered. I started to smirk. She then belted out the note. Niall and Harry had there mouth open. She finished the song and started to humm tell me a lie by them. She started to get up and turned around. she screamed and tripped over the leg of the piano. She fell on her stomach.

"I'm okay," she said. Out of breath.

"Lil, I have a question," I said.

"yea," she said.

"could i talk to you privately?" She grabbed my arm and took me in the sound booth.

"whats up?" She asked.

"i just started my period this month and I dont have any,"

"tampons, I have one in my purse, ill get Harry to take me to the store and ill buy us some because mine is about to start soon for this month."

"okay," we then walked out of the booth.

"Harry could you maybe take me to walmart?" Lilly asked.

"sure babe, but then a date later" he said, he put his arm around her.

" I'll get you that in a second ,k" lilly said looking at me.

"k," Niall came up to me we started to kiss, he pulled apart.

" what was that about?" He asked.

"nothing," I said.

"okay," he said smirking, we walked out,