oops

*soffie pov*

I woke up with a big bang. me and Niall looked at each other. we started to walk he had only his calver boxers on. he's hott.

we walked down and saw broken glass on the floor with flowers.

"He/she did it!" Lilly and Louis said, pointing to each other. so I took charge.

"okay Louis clean up," I said he started to pout.

"YES!!" Lilly yelled. doing her victory dance.

"your not off the hook," I said crossing my arms, that's when Harry comes in he went over to Lilly and they started to snog. I was about to throw up there is worse then mine and niall and I hope you know what I mean.

"Hey, Lilly," I said.

"hmm," then Louis came over, he started to smirk and went over to Harry. he then pinched Harry's bum. Harry jumped and bit Lilly's lip.

"owww!" they both screamed. Lilly looked peed, so did Harry.

"you made him bite my lip and tounge." She yelled.

"and my tounge," Harry put in. Louis just smirked and walked away to clean the glass.

"okay Lilly we need to put your" she didn't let me finish.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed, "ITS SO PAINFUL!"

then there was a knock on the door. we all looked over the wall, Louis got up and walked to the door. Lilly being and Harry being stupid and the got on there knees and went behind the sofa, then Harry layed down and Lilly layed on his back. Louis opened the door.

"hello Mrs.Walter," Louis said. She was in a robe and looked pissed.

*Lilly's.pov*

"well Louis,I can over heard you, or one of your friends trying to fertilize." me and Harry then looked at each other and smirked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH, it hurts so bad!" I screamed.

he started to grunt, we were about to crack up laughing. then I got the best idea. I uncooked my bra and then threw it around the sofa. soffie looked like she was about to burst out laughing so was Niall.

"EWW! and behind the sofa."we heard light steps.

"oh no are cover will be blown," I whispered to Harry, he took off his shirt and threw a blanket over us, I will blow it because you can see my onzie on my shoulder. I took it off my shoulders so no one could see my places. me and Harry started to snog.

"this is a disgrace!" she yelled. me and Harry were trying to hide our smiles.

"sorry Harry does it were he wants." Louis said biting his lip.

"okay next time please be a little bit quiet," she then walks out and the door shut, we all started to burst out laughing. we heard foot steps and saw liam.

"eww guys, couldn't you do that in his room." Liam said. Louis told him the whole story well we put back our clothes on.

"now Lilly lets put the cream on." I gave her my evil face. She put it on maybe after an hour, I kept putting up a fight, but if your going up to five people you lose (zayn was still asleep).

~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry it's not a lot and Peyton wants to stop writing!!! she's awesome and I told her that but she doesn't believe me. so maybe you can give her some commits and she might keep writing. She helps me write when I have writing blocks please!!!! (: