The ride!!!!!!!!!

A Truck pulled up to were i was sitting on the ground a few feet from a bench. "If you dont mind me asking why are you on the ground?" Asked a male voice that sounded simialar to Gregs.

"Well i dont care to tell you but you see Greg told me to stay here because he got me a ride to my house even though i dont know where i live." I said.

"Well i guess your the one Greg wanted me to pick up?" The male asked. I jumped up grabbed my bag and turned around to see NIALL FREAKING HORAN looking at me with pleading eyes not to scream. Of course today is the day i wear one of my MANY 1D outfits. My one direction Jeans that has their names written all over it and Harrys on the butt. My 'What makes you beautiful' t-shirt. My earings, braclets, the neclace, and lip ring.

"Yeah i guess i am." I said trying to act calm about this. He unlocked the door for me and i got in.  He looked confused at first then he had an idea. Wow it is very easy to read his emotions. "What?" i asked him.

"Give me your phone." He said. I looked down embarresed.

"I dont have one." I said to him still looking down. He started the car and started driving. When i looked up he looked shocked but his eyes were on the road. After awhile we stopped at a HUGE house. "Where are we?" i asked afraid of the answer.

"Here." He said as he pointed to the 'castle'. He got out and i unbuckled. He opened my door and i thanked him. We walked up to the front door and he nocked. A few seconds later the door opened to a shirtless Louis. I looked down at my feet and as my eyes traveled i noticed he was wearing swiming trunks. "This is....um....i dont actully know her name but Greg had me pick her up?" He questioned as he looked at me.

"Oh Soffie sorry i thought i told you opps." I said to Niall.

"Well nice to meet you Soffie im Louis. Do you wanna come in?" He asked. I thought about that. I should tell my parents where i am.

"Sure um...can i use a phone?" I asked him as we walked in.

"Yeah over there. Niall want to get somthing from the kitchen with me?" He asked. I know why he wanted to get him in there. To talk about me. It hurt to think that. I dialed the number and it started to ring.

"Hello?" asked my mom.

"Hey mom im at a freinds house." Then Niall handed me a note. 'Ask if you can stay the night elenor is here.' It said.

"Ok sweety what time will you be home?" She asked.

"Oh about that can i stay the night?" I asked her. "She has some clothes i can borrow?"

"Ok have fun I love you." She said.

"Thanks mom I love you too." I said then i hung up. I nodded to Niall and he started to jump up and down. Weird kid, but wait Louis is the weirdest. 'Im screwed' I thought to my self. "Where is elenor?" i asked him. He pointed up so i guess that ment up stairs.

"You can go talk to her if you want." He said. I looked around for stairs but i didnt see any. "Over there." He said pointing to an elevater. My jaw dropped I ran over and hit the button. The doors opened and i got inside.

"What floor is she on?" I asked as i looked over the 5 floor buttons.

"3." He said slowly which made me anxious. I hit the 3rd floor button and the doors closed. Once it stopped i got out. There were so many doors. I opened the first one and it was full of balls that you would find in a ballpit. 'Wierd kid'. I opened the next door to find elenor in a bikini reading a book. she looked up to me and smiled.

"You must be Soffie. Louis texted me and told me to find you a bathing suit." My jaw dropped once i saw hers it was beautiful. It was stripped with the american flag on top and british on bottom. She handed me one and pointed to the bathroom. I went in and took off my clothes. I put it on i didnt even bother to look at it first. I looked in the mirror and saw a 1D symbol and smiled. It was like elenors but it had Irish on top and British on bottom.