getting ready

we walked in the house. we didn't hear nothing. I looked over at soffie.

"I wonder were there at?" she said.

"me too," we walked over to the bedrooms and dropped are stuff in the rooms. I grabbed my phone in my back Jean short shorts. no messages. we started walking around. we walked in the movie room finding there watching titanic. luckily they didn't hear us. I looked over at soffie and we both started to smirk. we crawled behind the couch She put up her fingers one two three.

"boo!" we screamed

"ahh!" they all yelled. Me and soffie on the ground laughing. Harry walked by my feetand looked down at me. he then scooped me up. and threw me on the couch. he had his smirk on. he sat down on my feet so I couldn't run.

"help me!!" I screamed. Liam ran over and pushed Barry making him fall off the couch. I got up ran over to him. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"catch me if u can," I whispered, I winked and ran. I saw him get up and started to run.

Boom

"ouch," I just ran into the wall and landed on my but. that was hot I bet.

"are you okay babe,"

"yep but ouch," he grabbed me hand and helped me up.

"I'm guessing we have to find the rest of them,"

"yep,,"

"piggy back ride?" I asked

"Why not," I jumped on his back I rested my head on his shoulder.

"you know what we should do?"

"what?"

"since we have 3 hours till are date. we can hang out till we got one more hour and that will give us enough time to get ready?"

"but we have to find them,"

"no we don't how about we watch a movie or go swimming,"

"how about a movie?"

"fine by me" we walked over to the couch, he sat me down.

"so what movie do u want to watch?"

"Um u pick?"

.

"grown ups," he grabbed it and put it in.

"do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Um popcorn and a coke," he said I walked in to the kitchen grabbed popcorn a coke and a Dr.pepper. I walked back into the movie room. he looked up and smiled. he patted his lap. I sat down and handed him his coke. I put the popcorn.

"how was your day shopping with soffie baby,"

"it was fun we meet these 2 little girls, they where so sweet,"

"really,"

"yerp,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"SOFFIE WHERE YOU AT I NEED TO GET READY?" so everyone one has came from th here hiding spots besides soffie and niall,

"IN NIALL'S ROOM!"Err me and Harry walked in there.

"Hey now come on got to get ready" I said grabbing her hand and yanking her. we ran into mine and Harry's room.

"okay how r we going to do this?" she asked.

"I'll do make up you do hair,"

"okay but I have to run into mine and niall room all my hair stuff is in there," she ran out. me and Harry wanted to watch just go with it but it went to far and we didn't know so know we only have 30 mins to get ready.

I grabbed my dress and stilettos and all my make up. I put on my dress and waited till soffie came in to zip it up. I sat down and started on my make up. I always do a natural look not looking like a crayon raped my face look. I put on my black eye linear and did a wing look, I put my mascara and curled them. I