°• Truth Revealed? •°

[Hey guys! I just wanted to thank all of you cause we recently completed 50 followers. Thanks to everyone involved in this! Love you!]

Jungkook POV -

As they told EXO's truth, we weren't accepting it. How can we? They were with us in our hard times.

When those girls left us, they were with us. How can they betray us? That's not possible! But still, once they were our enemies.

Somewhere this is possible. Maybe, we should just talk to them.

Jin - Why would they even do this? And how?

J-Hope - Ofcourse, bro! How can this be possible?

Namjoon - There's no way possible for this to happen. They've always supported us.

Suga - But don't forget, they were our enemies.

Taehyung - What the hell, Hyung? How can you say this?

Suga - What wrong did I say?

Jimin - But I don't believe this! They've changed. They told us.

Suga - And you believed them? I still doubt if those pictures were real too.

Jungkook - What pictures?

Suga - The proofs that you collected against those girls.

Jungkook - You don't need to talk about it. Those were real, I know!

Suga - And how are you so sure?

I had no answer. What should I even say? How am I so sure?

He chuckled sarcastically and looked at me.

Suga - You don't even know this. I still believe those girls.

Taehyung - Please can you stop talking about them?

Jin - We're never wrong. Those girls are cheaters and we all know it.

Namjoon - And one day, when you'll know the truth then you'll regret it.

Jimin - We'll never!

Namjoon - Let's see, ahead!

J-Hope - Come on, I can't stay with this mess. Let's just talk and solve the matter with EXO. I don't think, they did something bad.

Jungkook - Then, what are you waiting for? Let's go!

With this, we left the mansion. While I was driving, I actually thought about Suga hyung's words.

"I still doubt if those pictures were real."
"How're you so sure?"
"I still believe those girls."

No! I need to stop thinking about it. I was right! I'm always right! Then, how can this...

Soon, we reached there. The Guards immediately opened the gates for us. We walked in with halted steps when we heard some familiar voices.

Also, they looked familiar in terms of figure. Wait! Are these the Smoky Millions? What are they doing here?

But then...

Chen - It was so fun to fool them.

Suho - Also easy!