°• Haunted House? •°

Taehyung & Jennie -

Jennie - Why did I even accept? *to herself*

Taehyung - It was because you're a fool.

He entered out of nowhere. She turned back and glared at him.

Jennie - Be in your limits, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung - You make me forget my limits, Baby.

She rolled her eyes and he grinned widely.

Taehyung - Come on! We need to go to the mall.

Jennie - Mall? For shopping?

She excitedly asked but he shook his head with a sarcastic smile.

Taehyung - No! For the experience of Haunted House.

Jennie - What?! I'm not going.

Taehyung - Looks like someone has already started losing the bet.

Jennie took a deep breath, trying to build up the courage.

Jennie - Let's go! I'm not scared.

Taehyung - Ok then, let's go.

He took her with him in his car.

In the car -

Taehyung had been bursting out of happiness that he could finally get a chance to be alone with her.

His smile didn't left his face even for a second. When Jennie noticed his smile, she slightly twinkled up.

His smile was the first thing that she had loved about him. That was the first step towards their Love Life.

It was difficult to see him smile but when he does it, he could make anyone flustered. He could make anyone fall for him.

Taehyung - I see, you find me handsome.

She unhinged herself from her thoughts and diverted her head.

Taehyung - I'm still waiting for your answer, Jennie.

Jennie - Why do you think I'll answer you?

She looked at him and saw him smirking while looking at the road. That made him look more sexy. His jawline! Damn it!

Taehyung - Cause you find me handsome.

Jennie - Handsome? Wake up and come out of your dreamland.

Taehyung - No excuses would work, Kim Jennie. I saw you staring at me.

He looked at her and she was again agitated under his gaze. Taehyung was unaware that what he's doing to her.

He thought that she's just giving her badass attitude. Ignoring it, he focused himself on driving.

Only if Taehyung got to know what he was actually doing, he would've died out of happiness at this moment.

Soon afterwards, they reached to the mall. He gave his hand out to her but playing cold, she rejected it.

Taehyung - Doesn't even affects anymore.

Was the only thing that came to his mind. But he wasn't gonna ruin this chance of hanging out with her through these negative thoughts.

They moved ahead and Jennie's heart had been throbbing hardly. It felt like it would burst anytime.