°• Horror Movie? •°

Rosé was sitting on the couch while fiddling her fingers because of the intense fear growing inside her.

From childhood, she never liked or appreciated all of this but now, she's stuck here.

Rosé - What do I do? Should I run away?

She raised her eyebrows taking a deep thought on this idea. Well, it's not bad! Like Jimin is in the kitchen.

And she's alone here so, she can run away and close the door. He'll never be able to catch her.

Rosé - Damn! I'm good at making plans.

She looked to either sides of the living room. No one's here! It means...

She got up without making a sound as she moved forward until someone pulled her back from her waist.

She fell on the couch once again but this time, someone had held her tightly. She knew that she got herself in trouble ONCE AGAIN.

It was Jimin. Jimin had been holding her waist while sitting. His snuggly, flirty smirk went upon his face.

Jimin - Trying to run away?

Rosé - Leave me.

She started hitting his chest with her hands but he was unaffected. He threw her on the couch but still, didn't let her go.

She fell down on the couch as he hovered over her.

Jimin - Doesn't matters, how much you try to run away. I won't let you go. Is that understood, Roseanne Park?

Rosé - Leave me, Jimin.

Jimin - Not until you answer my question.

Rosé - Y-Yeah!

He was satisfied by her reply as he sat down on the couch.

Jimin - We're gonna watch a horror movie. Are you ready?

Rosé - What would you do if I say no?

She muttered under her breath but Jimin still heard it. He grabbed her chin softly and turned her face to him.

Jimin - What would I do? Hmm... I would kiss you right now. Which one is a better deal, Dovey?

Rosé's eyes widened listening to his deal. Gosh! Why he always has to trap her between his talks?

Jimin - I don't like to wait so, you better reply quickly.

Rosé - 1st one. I'll watch the m-movie.

Jimin smiled graciously and nodded. He switched the lights off and sat there beside her.

Not leaving any gap between them.

Rosé - Move away.

Jimin - Why would I?

Rosé - Cause I'm telling you to. I'm not comfortable.

Jimin - Is it? But I'm purely comfortable.

She rolled her eyes and sat there defeated. Jimin proudly smirked looking at her reactions.

"This is just the starting, Rosé. The moments are gonna heat up by every second."

As the movie started, they both were absorbed. Rosé had been absorbed by the movie and Jimin was absorbed by His Rosé.