°• Epilogue! •°

[The writing format has changed..!]

Jinsoo -

"Sleep, Hwang. It's too late." Jisoo strictly instructed the 4-year-old Kim Hwang. "Eomma, when will Appa come back?" He asked with a pout.

"I don't know. It has been 2 days since he has gone for a business trip." Jisoo sighed. "Exactly, Eomma! Oh Lord, how much I miss him!" He whined, encircling his arms around Jisoo's neck.

"Don't worry, Hwang. He'll come back very soon. Now, get to sleep."

"Fine, Eomma. Good Night." He pecked her cheeks and closed his eyes, slowly drifting into sleep.

Jisoo haltingly got up from the bed, closing the lights of Hwang's room. She walked towards her bedroom.

She entered and stood near the bed. "I miss you, Jin." She exclaimed and was walking towards the bed until she felt someone's arms around her waist.

Jisoo gasped, trying to push away the person but he held her even tighter. "Here I'm, Darling." She sighed in relief after his response.

"Why do you always have to scare me, Jin? C'mon, grow up. It has been 5 years of our marriage." She disappointedly shook her head to which Jin chuckled.

"Doesn't matters, how much you deny it. But I know that you like that." He proudly uttered, clinging more upon her.

"Okay, fine. I can't deny it."

"Who would be able to deny my handsomeness?"

"Oh, it's really late. Let's get to sleep." He spinned her towards his side. "It has been two freaking days, I was away from you. Not now! Do you really think I'll let you sleep tonight?"

"What do you mean, Jin?"

"You know it really well." He winked, attaching his lips to hers.

" He winked, attaching his lips to hers

Taennie -

"Honey, I'm bored." Taehyung whined, clinging upon Jennie, who smiled in response. "What do you want me to do, Tae?"

She asked as he leaned his head on the headboard. "Truth Or Dare?" His eyes sparked at her suggestion, nodding his head happily.

"You're still a kid." She chuckled.

"Well, I can become an adult. If you want..!" He smirked and she face-palmed at his dirty talks. "Stop it! Let's start the game."

"Well, I can see the red tint on your cheeks." He winked, adding more to her shyness as she hid her face in his chest. He laughed at her state.

"I know, you can't resist me." He poked her shoulder with a smile. She softly punched his chest, getting back to her position.

"Now, let's start." She spinned the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.