°• Regret? •°

The Bantan Boys knew that they couldn't do anything. Maybe, they have already messed up.

Jin POV -

Come on! How can my life be so messed up? Why is this happening with me? Why do I keep losing everybody I love?

You know what? I'm the dumbass! If only I could've listened to My Jisoo then, this would have never happened.

Why do I always suffer? But now, if I actually found out what the real truth was, I will not leave those fucking villians.

They will die! I'll kill them the same way they killed her parents. Because of them, she suffered but now I won't let her.

I'll save her now! I'll keep her safe in my hold now! Only if she wants to...

I glanced at a frame kept over my bedside. It had my childhood memories. I wish I could have died that time only.

I wouldn't have to suffer so much. Can I really talk to her? Wow, Jin! You wanna talk to her when you already messed up everything?

She hates me now! She doesn't loves me now! She doesn't likes me now! I lost her now!

I was sitting inside my private room when I heard a knock. I immediately wiped my tears.

Jin - Come in!

I ordered but as the door opened, I saw her. The one whom I desired for! My Jisoo. She looked like an angel. My Angel!

Now, I realise why I fell for her

Now, I realise why I fell for her. Her beauty, personality, charm, body and everything is so awesome.

I must be favour to know her! But then, I saw her getting uncomfortable as I realised I had been staring at her.

But the thing that broke me was that she got uncomfortable by my stare. There used to be a time when she got happy but...

Jisoo - Everyone is calling you for the meeting downstairs. Come fast!

She ordered and immediately left. Why does the God wants this? Why can't I see her happy around me now?

I streched myself and went downstairs towards the meeting hall. As I reached, I saw an empty seat beside her.

I immediately occupied it. She frowned at me but still didn't react. Without her noticing, I moved closer to her.

I could feel our arms brushing and I unknowingly blushed. I love her so much!

Jin POV end

Jimin POV -

I promised her to stay with her forever, I promised her to protect forever, I promised her to cherish her forever. Then, why?

If only I had some senses to listen to her and just try to understand her situation a bit, I wouldn't have have lost her.