°• He's Dead? - Liskook •°

On The Call:

J-Hope - Hello?

Lisa - Hello, Oppa? Where's Jungkook? How is he? Are you with him?

J-Hope - Someone attempted to murder Jungkook. Currently, we're going to the hospital.

Lisa - I'm sorry, Oppa!

J-Hope - Lisa, tell me the truth. Was it you who attempted to murder him?

Lisa - I-I'm responsible for this.

J-Hope - What? Lisa, you've heavily disappointed me. Don't call me again.

Lisa - But Oppa... Hello? Are you there, Oppa?

That was when, she realised that not only J-Hope, she has disappointed herself too. The remorseful waves of guilt rushed through her, drowning her into sorrow.

The street lights flickered, giving a view of her tear streaked face. The rain started pouring, her tears moved with the flow.

She slammed the car into reverse, the tires screeching against the road as the raindrops blurred the front view.

A slight hope that she could reverse the fate, she could undo all the things that happened aroused. Her Jungkook was waiting for her.

Lisa - Stay with me, Jungkook. I can't imagine my life without you.

The thought of his absence became an unbearable sorrow for her, a reality that she couldn't afford.

Every detail, every shared moment, and the echoes of his laughter started haunting her thoughts.

The regret and the memories collided, making a trap that she couldn't escape.

Lisa - You promised to stay with me forever. Will you leave me like that?

His whispered promises, the warmth of his touch, heated arguments that seemed insignificant for her now, the shared intimacy. Will she ever be able to get them back?

She yearned for his presence. In the midst of memories and pouring rain, she only wanted him.

His name echoed in her heart, hinting how much she yearned for him. Her grip on the steering wheel tightened, remembering the first rain they spent together.

Hands entwined, drenched in the rain, walking on their paths. Oh lord, how much she missed it!

Lisa - I can't bear the thought of losing you. Please, give me a chance to make things right. I know, I messed up but I need you. I need us, Kookie.

That name came out of her throat after 7 years, her heartbeat increasing by every second.

To make the situation worse, his favourite song played on the radio.

[Song Name - Love Me Like You Do]

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much.