°• Torture? •°

J-Hope POV -

I was sitting on the seat beside her. You're truly in the biggest trouble, Hirai Momo. I won't let you exist.

Ruffling my hair, I was about to get up when someone held my wrist. As I turned back, I saw her vaguely opening her eyes.

I yanked away her hand, giving her a death glare.

Momo - Hobi? Why're you here?

She gave me an arrogant look as I rolled my eyes at her.

J-Hope - I've kidnapped you, Dumbass.

Momo - But why?

J-Hope - Do you really have that authenticity to open your mouth in front of me?

Momo - I can talk to you however I want, UGLY FACE!

That's it! That was the time when she invited her own death. He instantly slapped her and kicked her stomach.

She yelped in pain but he was unagitated by her shouts, screams instead he was satisfied.

Moving closer to him, he cupped her cheeks that had a deep scar already.

J-Hope - Aren't you ashamed of yourself, slut?

Momo had nothing to say. The pain that she felt at this moment was irreplaceable. The only emotion that took over her heart was REGRESSION.

But it was too late! J-Hope had been provoked deeply and now, the only emotion that could be seen in him was REVENGE.

Momo - I-I'm sorry, Hobi!

Although, she knew that nothing could fix or chill down his anger but still, she said what she had in her heart.

J-Hope - It will have no effect on me.

As he said this, she knew that it was her death. She instantly tried to escape his hold and run away but failed miserably.

J-Hope - Stop running, Baby cause you can't go far. I'll catch you and make you regret all of it.

Giving her a chest punch, he backed away from her. Taking the blade in his hand, he held it near her cheeks.

Tracing it down to her mouth, he let the blood flow out. He scratched her lips harshly and she screamed in pain.

Her screams were a music to his ear at this moment. Tracing down the blade towards her neck, he found the nerve.

Scraping the nerve, he brought the blade towards her voice box and the next moment, he grooved it.

With that last howl, her eyes closed forever. She died on the spot!

His hands were all covered with blood and the screams were still ringing in his ears. But he was unaffected!

He was unaffected that he just killed his first love. He was unaffected that he just tortured the person whom he loved the most.