°• Is This The End? •°

[Should I do double chapter update?]

Jennie POV -

*THUMP*

It fell down Again! Ever since I returned from the mission, I'm unable to do any task. Everything that my hand reached for, it falls down due to my hands trembling.

I knew the reason. Kim Taehyung! Sana's words still revolved around my mind, fabricating it with immense nonsense.

And to end this, I had only one task to finish. That's Taehyung! Maybe, his death was bothering me. Why not end this shit?

I was currently sitting on the riverside, admiring the view of the waves that made my heart happy, atleast a bit.

My hands took the support of the surface, I was sitting on. Meanwhile, my legs freely swinged through the air. Ahh! That provided me peace!

Suddenly, I felt someone colliding next to me. I snapped open my eyes, as I spotted him. My eyes broadened and my jaw touched the ground.

 My eyes broadened and my jaw touched the ground

Jennie - What are you doing here, Taehyung?

Taehyung - Can't you see, I'm esteeming this water.

Jennie - But how did you get to know that I'm here?

He fetched away his gaze from the water towards me. Leaning closer, I felt his hands brushing through my silky hair.

Taehyung - I don't wanna stay away from you, for even a second.

His words flustered me. I tried to push him away but he won't budge.

Jennie - You need to move a-away.

I cursed myself for shuttering infront of him.

Taehyung - Look, how I still have that effect on you.

I knew, he would consider this as his win. That was what I didn't wanted! I never wanted him to win against me.

I turned to the other side, feeling uneasy by his presence.

Taehyung - Now, tell me.

Jennie - What?

Taehyung - What's bothering you?

How does he know everything?

Jennie - Are you a mind reader?

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. His tender touch gave me goosebumps. Ughh! Why am I losing against him?

Taehyung - Well, no! Not for others but surely for you.

Jennie - *frowned* Why only me?