°• Their Weakness? •°

[2 chapters today cause I'm free ✌️ Happy Diwali, Guys!]

Jennie POV -

I began searching from the left side door. Oh My Goodness! How did they reach till here? And most importantly, why?

There's no way that they would leave us if they already know our location. I wandered around but there's no one.

Is he gone? Why? Why didn't he confronted me? He's actually giving me stress. I was going back inside the house when I saw something lying on the floor.

Pictures? What are these? I picked it up but... I shouldn't have! These pictures? D-Dad? H-His pictures?

My eyes teared up. His screams and pleadings started ringing through my ears.

*Flashback*

Jennie - Appa? Are you okay?

Mr. Kim - Jennie, I just want to tell you that I love you the most. And I know, that those pictures weren't your choice.

He weakly smiled with his eyes glistening.

Mr. Kim - You were a gift to me by God. And I want to keep you precious. For me, run away from here.

Jennie - What are you saying? I'm not going anywhere without you.

Mr. Kim - Jennie, you need to! Appa will always be there for you. But for now, just leave.

Jennie - A-Appa?

Mr. Kim - Jennie, run away! They'll kill you. R- Ahhhh!

Jennie - I-I will save you.

Mr. Kim - You can't save me. No one can save me. Ahhh! LEAVE ME! GO AWAY, JENNIE! RUN AWAY!

Jennie - No, Appa! I-I won't go without you.

Mr. Kim - You- Ahhhhh!

And then, he laid there unconscious. Jennie ran towards him.

Jennie - Appa? What happened to you? Open your eyes. Please, Appa! Stay with me. Don't leave me alone in this world. APPA!!!

*Flashback ends*

I stood there frozen at my spot. The pictures fell from my hand. I couldn't save him. I couldn't do anything.

I'm the real killer. He got killed because of me. I wish I was never born! I'm the worst! Worse than anything in this world!

I trembled badly till I felt a hand grabbing my chin. I looked towards them and they were the guards but not ours.

They were sent by The Bounty Hunters. I pulled out my gun. But my hands were shivering. I was too disturbed!

They took the chance as he threw the gun aside and grabbed my wrist.

??? - Just step away, right now!

Someone growled as we looked towards that side. It was Taehyung! He came towards us and pushed his hand back.

He started fighting with those guards when one of them uttered something that I couldn't bear.

Guard 4 - You couldn't even save your father when he gave the world to you. You deserve to die.