chapter 4

Aditya pov

The journey within

( name given to aditya's personal dairy)

Its been 2 weeks since di's wedding.
everybody has come to their normal routine, but i am not able to drain out her thoughts from my mind.

I have tried talking to aarohi in these days but its of no use.
She dont want to listen to my words.

Its been a week that aarohi's classes have started.
I get to see her daily but whenever i see,i see her alone.

I could see pain in her eyes. That she is so lonely that she badly needs someone who could give that love and care which she is craving for years now.

Although her family members love her a lot, they give her lots and lots of love, but even if she is feeling sad she don't share anything with her family members.
Because she dont want them to suffer like she has suffered.

Although i have seen her talking to her classmates but its just about studies nothing more like two friends talks to each other.

In these two weeks i have fallen for her even more, she ignores me she don't want to talk to me but my heart just wants to be around her just with her.

Whenever she cries....., i just want to hug her........, console her...... take away all her pain.

Present day

Its fresher's day party tonight, we 3rd years have planned this for them.

As it is always the 3rd years who plan the fresher's party.

We have invited all the 1st years for the party but i dont know whether aarohi will be here or not.

Today i am basically wearing a black suit as the party theme is black.

From the time i have come to party i am just looking at the entrance to find her

Its been some time since the party has started she has not come yet.
May be she wont be coming.

Then suddenly i saw someone very pretty entering the party it was aarohi she was wearing a black gown which was showing minimal skin of hers.