chapter 19

Aditya pov

The next day after the rain wala incident i went and requested riya to tell aarohi the truth but she said that she won't tell her truth as she want aarohi to suffer...............

I was forced to ask her why she hates my aarohi so much

Then she relieved something which stunned me

I hate her........ I hate her from bottom of my heart.......... She always snatched my part of love and care............. She is a attention seeker because of her i always felt unwanted............ my papa he loves her more than me...........his own daughter........... So from that day i decided i will snatch everything from her............ She said raging in anger...........

Riya added further " I snatched her bestfriends from her,  i made her feel so much insecure about herself.........., i killed the innocent aarohi in her........... I even tried to snatch you from her but unfortunately i couldn't............. but i have created so much distance between u two that she won't come back to you ever............. I used to trust issues against her to separate u both............."

I don't know riya why you feel like this about your sister but the truth is i have seen aarohi from 8 months and she can never snatch anyone's part of love and care............ She can literally give her part of love but can never ever snatch it............ I am sure there is some situation which lead to such circumstances .............

Honestly i don't know about her past but i can tell you that she has suffered a lot......... And that thing we can't imagine also.............. So i request you to talk to your family and ask them the reason............ I am 200% sure that you will regret your deeds from past and the thing about your video that kabir has i will make sure he won't use it against you............... You are aarohi's sister and a sister figure for me also so i will protect you no matter what i said to riya

But don't know why she had tears in her eyes

After two days i got a call from riya and she said that she has confessed the truth infront of my aarohi..............

A day later aru called me and asked me to meet her.................

I was hurt by the fact that i couldn't give the assurance for her........

Was my love and care not enough for her to think that how much she mean to me..............?

I thought that i will confess my feelings for her......... And i will tell her how much she means to me before the trip ends.............. I have planned a date for us............. I hope this works............ I just want to see my ruh...... Happy

Yes i have forgiven my ruh........... Initially i was upset with her but later i was not Because i can never get upset with her........... Like really how can i get upset with self.............

But i thought to tease her.......... I said that i need some time........... Actually i am enjoying it......... She is looking so cute pulling such stunts............ She made many efforts in these days........ She brought my favourite dosa during trip......, she literally plucked a lotus flower from the lotus point although she was so much scared of water............., she even got a pooja done for my happiness and safety.........

It was day 2 of our trip and tomorrow is the day.......... I will confess my feelings for her............ I have asked to organize all her favourite things....... Be it chocolates bouquet, her favourite food.......everything.............

all were enjoying in eco beach............. But aarohi couldn't come to play with us in water............

Aarohi loves to play in water but her phobia doesn't let her Play.......... She was standing at the shore............ I could see tears brimming in from her eyes............