chapter 8

Author pov

Tara : sshhh sushant clam down please, kuch nahi hua hai choti ko, hamare saath hai,safe hai and we will make sure that she is safe now.

Now come with me make urself proper and lets go to aaru.

Aaru just calm down u have to be strong aditya said pecking her temple.

Do u even have a slightest idea agar uncle aunty ko tumhare iss harkat ke baare mein pata chalega toh unka kya halat hoga. Toot jayenge woh....,seha nahi payenge,,,,,. I dont know what happened in ur past but just remember that there is no revenge which is best than success u have to become that successful, that people who hurted u,people who made u cry, should come and apologize to u that should be ur primary goal ok my baccha.

Sushant came to aarohi 's room.

Bhaiya......... aarohi said crying and hugging him.

I am sorry bhaiya i was not in my senses, i...  i didnt tend to hurt u but i prom.... promise you that i wont repeat this again, i promise that i will fight for myself,  i will take a stand for myself. I will fulfil the work i left unfinished . I promise you bhaiya.

Sushant made her have food and made her sleep.

Everyone had dinner.

Everyone departed to their respective rooms aditya was staying here tonight.

Aditya was just scrolling through instagram from past one hour but he was not able to sleep just thinking about aarohi.

He heard a knock on door.

It was sushant and tara.

Di.. Jiju is everything fine aditya asked.

No adi we have to go to hospital immediately, nani ma has been admitted there. I and tara will go now,  u and aarohi come in morning.

She has slept after a lot of trouble and if she comes to know that nani ma is not well then she won't be here even for a second, she is really very attached to nani ma so.

So here is aarohi's tablet sushant gave aditya aarohi's tablets.

What are these tablets for they look like antidepressants?

Ya they are.

But for aarohi..... y.

I didnt inform u but aarohi is in depression for past 6 years now and she is under medication even now but from the time she has started her mbbs she looks calm and quite she has less panic attacks, she has a lot of improvement, even dr has said that if this continues she wont require any medication.

But what actually happened today has disturbed aarohi a lot today so if she gets any sort if panic attack at night please give it to her.

And a request please dont leave her alone even for a minute. Although she has promised me that she won't harm herself but when she gets panic attack she is not in her senses so please take care for her.

I am leaving her with u because i trust u aadi.

Please take care.

Lets go tara he said.
It was 11:30 at night.

I sat on the sofa outside aarohi's room so that she dont feel uncomfortable because of me.
I unknowingly slept.

Suddenly i heard someone scream it was aarohi's,... it was 2 at night.

I went inside to see her.

Her forehead was covered with full of sweat.

She was screaming ple..... Please sir don..... dont come near me. I... i promise i promise.. I won't say to anyone. Please sirr... I beg u please... Dont touch me...