chapter 9

"Aarohi had her breakfast she took her plate and got up from her place,  she washed the plate as she has the habit of doing her work by her own"

"She gulped a glass of water. I was noticing every single thing of hers today, although I do it most of the time" i thought to myself.

"Damm she looks so good even in this simple kurta and palazzo, she has tied her hairs into a messy bun and two strands of hair falling on her face uff her eyes..... Although her eyes have turned red because of last night's crying and her eyes are swollen too but the spark in her eyes has still not reduced a bit, she still has some hope in her life and thats really a great sign", i was having conversation's with myself just looking at her then suddenly

She held her head as if she was feeling dizzy.

I ran and grabbed her in my arms aru aru are u fine i asked. Tension was visible on my face.

I made her sit on the sofa nearby gave her some water.

aditya can u please leave me till my room i am not feeling good i am feeling dizzy i just want to rest now please aarohi requested me.

ya lets go but wait a minute aru your body is burning like hell, u have fever, y didnt u inform me this. Chalo.... I will give u tablets i said this to her.

its nothing my body is that hot always she said acting smart.

bewakuf samjati ho mujhe i can totally make difference between a normal body temperature and increased body temperature i said to her in a increased tone.

But... She was saying, I interrupted in the middle making her scrunch her nose.

Now stop this nonsense and chalo i lifted her in my arms and she started hitting me.

Leave me.... Aditya..... Where are u taking me put me down nahi toh.... Aarohi said giving a warning

Nahi toh kya.... I asked.

"I will complaint to bhabhi "aarohi said with childish expression on her face.

Ok.... What will u say....... "That bhabhi aditya ne mujhe apne bahoo mein utake bedroom tak le gaye......."

Shutup..... What rubbish what will bhabhi think.... She said changing her expressions.

Now if u don't shut ur mouth then i will carry u to aiims hospital in this way and every single person will see us like this what will they think about us hawww....... I said making her eyes go wide.

"Ok i wont talk "aarohi said keeping finger on her lips.

"Thats like my good girl ",Chalo abhi..... I said carrying her to her room.

Kadoos........ She said with annoyed face.

I heard it aarohi i said making her even more annoyed.

Ya whatever aarohi said making faces.