chapter 14

Aditya pov

I went to my room and was just thinking about aarohi........... I called ruhi and informed that aru ......... Is safe......

I was really in a bad mood i really wanted to take a long shower...... I went inside............. Turned on the shower............... Thinking about all the events that took place today..................

How much aarohi was looking beautiful...........?

Oh god that anurag.......... i have to keep him away from my ruh.......... He is trying to get really very close to my ruh........... And i really can't tolerate this..........

I started hearing my name in aru's voice.....

Aditya you have gone mad....... U just hear aarohi's voice everywhere. God knows tumhara kya hoga..... My inner voice said to me.......

Wtf............. I left my t shirt outside.... I thought to myself.....
Aditya kya hoga tera i thought slapping myself

When i opened the door of my bathroom i saw a similar figure standing in my room it's ruh...........

I was feeling continuous gaze of hers on me......... Aarohi was just staring at me without even blinking her eyes................. She was just drooling over me i wanted to just grab her and kiss her as there is no tomorrow but i can't do that as she don't know about my feelings for her............and i really cant make her uncomfortable by doing that................. But hayyyy she is looking so hot.........

I suddenly shouted realising my posture i...... I was standing half naked.............

Although i wanted her to see me in this postion........... But still it has time....... Firstly i have propose her.... Then we have to get married..............

Wh........ Why.......are you roaming naked.............? Please wear your t shirt...... Aarohi said with stamering voice.

First of all........... I am not naked............... I have my pants on............... Secondly its my room toh mein aada nanga hoke ghumu ya pura nanga hoke ghumu isse tumhe koyi problem nahi hona chahiye.............. (Secondly its my room if i roam half naked or fully naked u shouldn't be having any problem ) and what are you doing in my room.........? I asked with raising one of my eyebrow...

In the mean time i wore my t-shirt.....

Shameless............... I came to call u for tea as bhabhi called you............. Aarohi said this to me and was about to go out of my room

I went to aarohi and grabbed her wrist making her collide with my chest.......

We were so close to each other......... Except for our heart beat no other sound was heard......... I was really loving our position i wonder what must aarohi be thinking.

Aarohi's thoughts
Hayyy..... His touch never fails to give a zoo of butterflies in stomach.....    He always makes me feel so special....... I..... I can be in his arms for my whole life......... Does he has feelings for me.....? I wonder what must be thinking.

Aditya decided to break the silence...
Now tell me ruh............ Why are you ignoring me I asked in a authoritative voice

Leave my hand................ And I am not ignoring you.............., infact i am no one to ignore you aarohi replied not looking into my eyes............

Oh god i am loving it......... Hayyy........ She gets effected just by my look

Then why are you not talking to me and why are you not looking into my eyes if you are saying the truth............... And why are you talking this nonsense that you are no one to me................. Don't you know that you are my one and only best friend..................., don't you know how much i care for you..................., don't you know how much i lov............. Forget it.............. What made you think that i don't prioritize you................? I asked with lifting one of his eyebrows.