chapter 16

Aarohi pov

I am waiting for aditya in the cafeteria from past 10 min............i asked aditya to come at 4:00 pm but here i was not getting a single sign of him anywhere........ Aditya is always punctual he never goes late anywhere but today whats taking him so long......... From morning i was having this intuition that something is going to happen may be because ...........  i was about to ask aditya to stay away from me today so i was feeling like that...........i don't know soon I drifted into chain of my thoughts.........

It was two days later of mumma's phone........... Papa called and told me whatever had happened how she had seen aditya and myself together and created her own story.............how my mami had manipulated mumma........, how she talked all nonsense about me and aditya.........., how she exaggerated the whole scenario and made us the villains.......... And mumma believed her because she trusts my mami very much......., and the other thing is that she is always tensed about my future .........I don't know why mami and riya hates me so much............
(Riya is my maternal cousin my mama's daughter and my batchmate in mbbs......., she was my classmate in school).

May be because mama loves me more than his own daughter............. I was always been the most favourite and pampered one in my family.......... So may be that's the reason they hate me......... But still i have to keep up the promise made to mumma........... I have to talk to aditya.............. I know its not easy neither for him nor for me to stay away from each other but i have to do it for sake of my mumma...........

I really cherish every moment i have spent with aditya till date............,we know each other for 5 months for now but the care..........,  the love he has shown me......... Nobody else have shown it........., the way he treated me nobody would have done that............, my family they love me a lot but aditya just in these 5 months knows me in and out which my family didn't figure out in these years............ aditya had done it in a jiffy..............

I know............. I know i love him but i can't let him lead the miserable life which i am part of............. I can't give him my share of pain............., its only mine and i won't let anybody have it................

I came out of my thoughts when my phone got a peep sound indicating that i got a message.......... I opened it........... it was from riya's best friend manya.......... It was some sort of video........... I played it

It was a video of aditya and riya............ they were standing exceptionally very close to each other.......... I can't believe that the aditya who used to hate riya just because i hated her.............. was so close to her........... Many times riya has tried to flirt with aditya.......... Even aditya had warned her many times.........Its her old habit to snatch what i have.............. Out of jealousy she has taken many things from me but still i was quite just thinking about my mama and nani ma........... But now she is behind aditya.......... My love........... But the situations seem to be different...........Does he like her or something.........? If not then why the hell he is letting her to stand her so close to each other.............

Then aditya said something which felt like ground  drifted from my feet..........
Aditya said "that he took care of me only because his sister is my bhabhi and he wanted his sister to be happy in her in laws house and this can happen only if we all are happy and all our moments were fake.............. He never cared for me truly............" I controlled myself a bit and went in search of him

i saw him in a empty classroom........... He was with riya and they were standing really very close.............. Ri......... Riya was kissing aditya on his lips............. And aditya was not even stopping her........... Tears started flowing from my eyes i was feeling betrayed b...... But why i was feeling so........ aditya never told me that he loves me..............aditya never promised anything about us.......... then why i am feeling a pain in my heart.............?