chapter 7

Aditya : I was noticing a pair of eyes continuously gazing on me that was ruhi's .
Whenever she used to come to me i used to run from her so that i should not get caught. She is a kind of detective if she gets to know just a simply thing she goes to root of it no matter what.
That is the reason that i was not able to hide anything from her till date.

------------Flashback starts-------------

Once i,  aakash,  vikram wanted to experiment something new actually..... that was a cigarette we were just in 1st year back then.....,  we didnt have that mind maturity to differentiate between good and bad,,,  we just wanted to try it, because we felt it was something cool. But ruhi was not like that although she is twin sister of aakash but they really have a contrasting personality.

Just by looking at us she figured something was wrong and when she got to know about the thing we did and joh class usne hamari lagayi hai zindagi mein dubara kabhi cigarette ke baar mein humne soch bhi nahi.

And to shut her mouth so that she don't bark everything in front of our mothers we had to pay a huge fine. We had to sponsore her,her favourite food from canteen for next two months.

---------------Flashback ends-----------------

Aditya : To avoid ruhi's confrontation i went to order the snacks for everyone but ruhi came there too.

Ruhi : Aditya what are u upto?( Ruhi asked raising her eyebrows.)

Aditya : Go test ur eyes if u cant see what i am upto (aditya said getting annoyed)

Ruhi : Who is aarohi...? ( ruhi asked.)

Aditya : u have short term memory loss or what she is aarohi sharma 1st year mbbs in aiims delhi Air 2 of neet 2022.(aditya said acting a bit smart.)

Ruhi : U stupid i asked who is aarohi for u (ruhi asked giving a slap on my chest.)

Aditya : Didi's nanad (aditya said.)

Ruhi : Then (ruhi asked again.)

Aditya : Then what.... She is my friend. (Aditya said rolling my eyes.)

Ruhi : Then...... ( ruhi asked again.)

Aditya : then what nothing... (Aditya said causally.)

Ruhi : Now u are testing my patience aditya. U know what i am asking about and u know what u have to answer also..., (so say.)

Aditya : What ruhi? she is just a friend and nothing else........ (aditya said)

Ruhi : i squinted my eyes.

Aditya : Ok ok i will tell promise me that u won't tell to anyone (aditya forwarded my hand to her.)

Ruhi : Ok I promise (ruhi said keeping her hand on mine.)

Aditya : Actually i dont know what i feel i dont know how to say it ummm.

Ruhi : Isi janam mein bolega ki aarohi ko hi bulau.

Aditya : Actually........ I was just standing and (aditya was just staring at ruhi.)

Ruhi : Ye kya nautanki lage ke rakhi hai saaf saaf bol kya hai.

Aditya : So listen i like aarohi infact..... i love her.....,I dont know what i feel for her..... i dont know why i feel for her,

Jab bhi woh mere samne hoti hai usko hi dektha hoon, jab bhi woh mere samne nahi hoti mein usko hi dekhna chahta hoon . Aankhein band kartha hoon toh woh hai, aankhein koltha hai toh woh hai. Jab bhi usko rohte hua dekhta hoon toh just i want to hug her console her. I just want to see her happy...... i just want to give all the happiness she deserves. I want to fulfill all her wishes.