chapter 15

It was around 12:30 at night everyone drifted to their respective room...... Aditya went to sleep in his room, aayush and rishab went to guest room.., and Akshitha and aarohi went to aarohi's room.....

In Aarohi's room

Aarohi was trying to sleep but she was not able to as if sleep has vanished from her eyes........

When aarohi closes her eyes she just sees the smiling face of aditya.........how he was taking candids of her.....? He thought that she didn't notice him but she did noticed him........... my adi-tude.......... Aarohi giggled..........

Aarohi thought

we had a duet after a long time.......... That too on my favourite song.......... Mere naam tu...........i fel......I felt that every line every word made sense today.......... I felt that as if he is confessing his feelings for me through this song.............. The way he grabbed my waist shiver ran down my spine ........... We were so close to each other that i could feel his fanning breath, i could hear his heart beat which was beating for me.......

She went to her study table........ She opened her journal to write all incidents that happened that day........

Aarohi wrote,

Dear dairy,

I am fine and doing good.........
Aaj bohat kuch hua aur mein bohat khush hoon.........

It was ethnic day today and the way aditya was admiring me was giving a new feeling......... After many years i loved myself and I felt very confident about myself......... What's this feeling that is taking over my heart is it love or something........? Aarohi thought.

Aarohi closed her eyes and remembered all that happened from the day she had met aditya.... ...... A smile formed on aarohi's face........

Aarohi further wrote Yes..... I love him...... I love him so much........ First i thought its a mere infatuation but its no its love i love my aditya......... I need him ......... Aarohi thought for a while tapping her long slender fingers on her forehead thinking with whom she should share this news..........

Ninoo....... I should tell her......... She would be very excited to listen that........ Aarohi took her phone and dialed naina's number.................

As soon as naina picked the call.......
Aarohi said in excitement........ Hi..... Ninu..........

Hello...................
A.....ru......kya hua...........?Konsa........ pahad toot gaya..........? Naina said in sleepy voice........

Umm......... i am not feeling..........sleepy.........aarohi replied with hesitation

Toh behan meri neend kyun kharab kar rahi hai........ Ha.......... Jisne tumhara neend...... chen...... Sab kuch cheena hai usko jaake disturb karo na...... Naina said in frustration........

I can't........... he is sleeping........... and I wanted to share something with u.......... aarohi said with glitter in her eyes......... 

Who is sleeping............?He.....?
Aru....... What's the matter...........? Naina asked ..........

Naina....... Woh actually............ I mean to say....... Aarohi replied with mumbled words...........

Will u say or i should cut the call......? Naina said with fake anger.......... Because now she was hell frustrated...........

I....... Iaminlove........... Aarohi said in one breath.

What........? Are u serious.....? Oh my god my bestie is in love.........? Naina was excited as well as shocked at the same time.............. Naina's eyes was wide open now.......... Her sleep was gone......... Because she was hearing that which was nearly impossible........