always a hug ready

The next morning jungkook felt light inside.. it's not like he wasn't stressed out about his performance and appearance. But somewhere he knew that he will do better and he has namjoon with him. Who will support him. But that doesn't mean he won't try to be better. So he started practicing more but this time he didn't refuse to eat. As namjoon had strictly said that no compromise on his food. He needs to eat perfectly.

So now jungkook was practicing in the studio and the teacher asked him to take a break for some time but he said he'll be ok but the teacher said if he wants to be more good then he needs to give his body some rest. So he obeyed him and sit down, drinking water and breathing heavily..

Suddenly he got a notification on his phone and when he checked it he saw namjoon was doing a vlive. And of course he's going to watch it. He always does. He's always one of the audience in namjoon's vlive. And namjoon doesn't know about it.

Namjoon was speaking about their dance choreography.. their parformance .. songs . Reading some comments ... Some were flirting with namjoon whom jungkook gave a side eye. Someone commented that "you're so beautiful with a sexy brain" jungkook raised his eyebrows without realising it. (Based on a true event. Where someone commented this about namjoon and jungkook raised his eyebrows).

But then namjoon started speaking about mental health. How important for us to take care of our mental health. How we need to share our thoughts with someone. Jungkook felt everything was for him as he was going through something similar. As he was thinking that everything is about him suddenly namjoon mentioned jungkook and he felt like he got caught red handed. He thought how did namjoon knew that he's watching his live?

Namjoon said that jungkook was having some problems. And he shared it with him. Someone asked namjoon what's on his mind now? So he replied

"Jungkook cried and that's the only thing in my mind now.
Jungkookah. If you're seeing this, remember one thing that i believe in you and I'm always rooting for you.. also remember that hyung always has a hug ready for you. Come to hyung" namjoon said. His voice was filled with concern and jungkook felt like crying.

Jungkook noticed the comments.. how positive comments was there. How the fans were worried about him .. he read how much they love him .. he felt even more pain .. but somewhere he was relieved that some fans are there for him as well..

 but somewhere he was relieved that some fans are there for him as well

(I'm talking about this live)
.

After some time namjoon ended his vlive and jungkook got up and said to his teacher that he needs to go home. He'll be here after some time. The teacher said ok as he saw tears in his eyes even though jungkook was trying to hide it. He practically ran towards his car and drive as fast as he could. And went straight to namjoon's snall studio..
He knocked the door and namjoon opened it and got worried seeing a red eyed jungkook. Namjoon realised that he cried.

Jungkook entered the studio and embraced namjoon tightly. And started sobbing. Namjoon immediately hugged him back.. jungkook snuggled his face into namjoon's neck because of their height difference. And namjoon rested his chin on Jungkook's head.. caressing his back in a comforting way... Whispering sweet nothings to him..

They stayed like that for some time and then jungkook broke the hug and looked upto him. Namjoon wiped out his tears with his thumb .. still holding him with one hand. He pulled him closer again. And jungkook kept his head on namjoon's shoulder.. they didn't said anything.. the silence was comfortable.

"Just come like this whenever you need me. I'm always here for you.. i always have a hug ready for you" namjoon said.

"What if I'm not upset? You won't have a hug ready for me then?"

"Who said that? I'll always have a hug ready for you. "

"Even if I'm not sad? Will i get a hug?"

"Of course you will kookie." Namjoon said with a calm voice. And jungkook hold namjoon's waist tightly with his both hands which made namjoon chuckle and he also hold him in his arms.

___________ vote & comment ___________

I love to add some real events in my stories. And if you don't know then let me tell you that what i put about namjoon saying to jungkook crying is real..

I love how they got eachother. I hope they will stay together forever..
I love this duo so much. Probably no one will ever be able to understand how much i love them together.

Golden is out now everyone.. stream golden.

And which track you liked the most?
For me , i loved every track but probably "Hate you" and "yes or No" will be my track.

Hate you is such an amazing song. The emotions he put in this song is so real.
Also i just loved standing next to you music video. It kinda reminds me of black swan.

Dark vibe.
It's probably an angel - devil love story. Man is literally a walking wattpad.
Or who knows he's taking inspiration from those wattpad stories..

Also i was watching yoongi's old lives and i saw a video of him saying that he used to write ff about two famous players.. like man that's scary..
Sometimes i wonder what if the ff I'm reading is actually written by min yoongi. 🫠

Anyway. Vote if you like this story.
See you in the next chapter.
I love you all. As you love namkook.

Tata